PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Kendall Jenner on Vday date with Nigger Baaketball Assoc. ape Devin Booker

InsufferableNigg
02-14-2021, 11:48 PM
What a nasty fambly of dirty mud sharking whores the Kardashians. Wish we could deport them all to Apefrica. Disgusting.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9260043/Kendall-Jenner-makes-Instagram-official-NBA-player-Devin-Booker.html

:mudshark

Sandy
02-15-2021, 07:37 PM
What is it about that family that every last one is a mudshark? Even the honorary mammy has her nigger bucks.

For all we know, ex-Bruce takes it up his ass from a nigger boo.

IseDaDiva
02-15-2021, 08:10 PM
What is it about that family that every last one is a mudshark? Even the honorary mammy has her nigger bucks.

For all we know, ex-Bruce takes it up his ass from a nigger boo.

Don't forget about the flabby nu-male oil driller Kartrashian and his savage sow.

Ray Cizzums
02-15-2021, 09:21 PM
Don't forget about the flabby nu-male oil driller Kartrashian and his savage sow.

That would be "Blac Chyna", a plastic sex toy that melted, and needs to be put in the recycle bin. The NYC newspapers can't get enough of this no-talent bimbo. They have a fascination for fugly, fake-everything sows. Their other inexplicable favorites are some fat pig named Jordyn Woods, a fake titted animal named "NeNe" Leaks, and a jig called "KeKe" Palmer. They constantly mention blubberous pop-tards Nikki Minage, Lardi B and "Megan Thee Stallion", who all have an ass the size of a horse, and nostrils to match.

jenkemfactory
02-15-2021, 10:21 PM
Is this Jenner related to the other Jenner?
Kendall sounds like a man's name. You know, Ken.

Jim Crow
02-15-2021, 11:02 PM
The whole nigger lovin family is damaged goods.They aren’t even worth mentioning.

haywood
02-16-2021, 12:10 AM
That would be "Blac Chyna", a plastic sex toy that melted, and needs to be put in the recycle bin. The NYC newspapers can't get enough of this no-talent bimbo. They have a fascination for fugly, fake-everything sows. Their other inexplicable favorites are some fat pig named Jordyn Woods, a fake titted animal named "NeNe" Leaks, and a jig called "KeKe" Palmer. They constantly mention blubberous pop-tards Nikki Minage, Lardi B and "Megan Thee Stallion", who all have an ass the size of a horse, and nostrils to match.

Tru Dat!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InsufferableNigg
02-16-2021, 01:34 PM
Always good for a laugh. :rofl

Groid_Rage
02-17-2021, 07:49 AM
These scumbags define this cesspool country.

Sandy
02-17-2021, 04:19 PM
These scumbags define this cesspool country.

Today I saw Koalburner Kim on yet another magazine cover, "Life after Kanye" or something. Who the hell cares?

They went from attention-seeking whores to actual whores, once they started bedding niggers. And how can they make so many millions of dollars? Are there really that many human teen whores that buy that makeup? I just can't believe that cable show gets enough viewers to pay them profitably. It must be like BET, MTV, VH1, even ESPN, actually money, but the reason cable bills are so high are to pay for all these loser channels that you get no matter what.

Groid_Rage
02-17-2021, 05:13 PM
Today I saw Koalburner Kim on yet another magazine cover, "Life after Kanye" or something. Who the hell cares? (millions do unfortunately)

They went from attention-seeking whores to actual whores, once they started bedding niggers. And how can they make so many millions of dollars? Are there really that many human teen whores that buy that makeup? I just can't believe that cable show gets enough viewers to pay them profitably. It must be like BET, MTV, VH1, even ESPN, actually money, but the reason cable bills are so high are to pay for all these loser channels that you get no matter what.Ultimately the enemy is us. At least in the old days, for a nigger, or a human, to gain any publicity and recognition, he had to at least outwardly conform to civilized standards. But thanks to celeb shyte crap like these Krapdarshians, being civilized and decent will stifle one's popularity. Being a stupid sleazy loud mouth lying shyte is popular, things that come natural to niggers and coal burners :burner

animal mother
02-17-2021, 05:15 PM
I suspect they all developed a taste for nigger muh dik when OJ was paling around with the fambly. I'm willing to bet ole Chimpson diddled them all when they were kids.