PDA

View Full Version : We wuz Vikings [advert]

jenkemfactory
02-14-2021, 02:51 AM
This is a [google] side ad on some website. Not any fault of the hosting web site.

It's an ad about how niggers were Vikings.

IF the Vikings were niggers, surely they would have muh-dikked all the inhabitants of the world since the Vikings went from the hot jungle to the frozen tundra. All of us would have wool on our heads and have protruding faces.
However, seeing how lazy and stupid niggers are right now; seeing as how niggers back in the motherland are too stupid to build a raft to sail across to nearby lands, would you not conclude that if the Vikings were niggers, they would never have left the motherland? They would never have sailed; they would never have explored the world; they would never have built those sturdy long ships.

To this day, no nigger has ever left the motherland on their own! They were forced out by whitey.

The Vikings were lazy niggers?

DaveInTexas
02-14-2021, 03:53 AM
As one with Scandinavian bloodlines, this makes me want to puke

Sambo
02-14-2021, 04:19 AM
Niggers are so full of shit. I've had niggers tell me at various times that they are the genuine Egyptians, the genuine Greeks, the genuine red Indians, and the genuine Hebrews.
What they actually are is a less than human race of violent stupid savages who have never achieved anything good.

tweakstick
02-14-2021, 05:46 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/4xzi8s.jpg

Sandy
02-14-2021, 09:01 PM
They would never have sailed; they would never have explored the world; they would never have built those sturdy long ships.

The most niggers ever made themselves were rudimentary rafts and hollowed out logs, and they still rockfished.

Sandy
02-14-2021, 09:09 PM
Niggers are so full of shit. I've had niggers tell me at various times that they are the genuine Egyptians, the genuine Greeks, the genuine red Indians, and the genuine Hebrews.
What they actually are is a less than human race of violent stupid savages who have never achieved anything good.

A nigger supremacist even told me that the Mende niggers sailed from West Africa and became the Olmecs. It even said anyone who can speak Mende today can translate the hieroglyphics, which is news to archaeologists for the last 500 years.

They were the original Egyptians, and the original Hebrews...so they enslaved themselves?

14185 14186

haywood
02-14-2021, 09:14 PM

And THAT statement is 100% accurate!!

Jim Crow
02-14-2021, 10:06 PM
Niggers were in the jungles trying to fuck monkeys when Vikings existed.

DaveInTexas
02-21-2021, 07:37 AM

A nigger I used to work with always tried to tell me that Adam/Eve, Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus was black and that 'black people' were the ones who would 'inherit the Kingdom of God' and that the White Man would be their 'eternal servants'

Sandy
02-21-2021, 11:28 AM
A nigger I used to work with always tried to tell me that Adam/Eve, Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus was black and that 'black people' were the ones who would 'inherit the Kingdom of God' and that the White Man would be their 'eternal servants'

Nigger supremacists, and they can get away with being open about it.

haywood
02-21-2021, 03:43 PM
Nigger supremacists, and they can get away with being open about it.

Look at the nigger warnock in Georgia!!

Coon Club Road
02-21-2021, 04:37 PM
Niggers were dick washers!

Ray Cizzums
02-21-2021, 04:55 PM
Some nigger on Flyheight was insisting that niggers built the Great Wall of China.
Meanwhile, back in Africa - No roads, no wheels, no written language, no books - Just niggers, murdering and muh dikkin'.

Sandy
02-21-2021, 11:48 PM
Some nigger on Flyheight was insisting that niggers built the Great Wall of China.
Meanwhile, back in Africa - No roads, no wheels, no written language, no books - Just niggers, murdering and muh dikkin'.

So let me get this straight. Niggers were all the Mediterranean peoples of worth, including Greeks and Italians, they were also Britons, they sailed across the Atlantic to become the Olmecs, and they're even the original Chinese too?

Ray Cizzums
02-22-2021, 12:33 AM
So let me get this straight. Niggers were all the Mediterranean peoples of worth, including Greeks and Italians, they were also Britons, they sailed across the Atlantic to become the Olmecs, and they're even the original Chinese too?

They wuz kangs, they could fly, they built the Sphincter !
Den the whitey stole it all ....

Whitey Ford
02-22-2021, 04:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/OtPXCmB.jpg

Groid_Rage
02-24-2021, 11:23 AM
Jigs should stick to stealing gold chains, TVs and cars, not cultures, histories and religions.

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 11:04 PM
Jigs should stick to stealing gold chains, TVs and cars, not cultures, histories and religions.

:lol :lol :lol

Tar Remover
02-26-2021, 11:53 AM
Niggers are so goddamn worthless they don't even have an identity without stealing it. We have flies, rats and maggots for a reason, can't figure why we have niggers.......

Tar Remover
02-26-2021, 11:54 AM

And copper wire out of live power lines.....:lol

Tar Remover
02-26-2021, 11:56 AM
:rofl :rofl :rofl They built the sphincter........ HAHAHA!!!!!

Cat fur allergic
02-26-2021, 05:50 PM
Classic for the kings!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iyu33DqLw6Q8/

Sandy
02-26-2021, 06:01 PM
Classic for the kings!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iyu33DqLw6Q8/

Is it just me, or are those nigger "Israelites" 90% impossible to understand?

That niggerbabble cRap about niggers being Egyptians was 99.9% impossible for me to understand. I think I heard "black maign" in there.

tweakstick
02-26-2021, 09:47 PM
Them niggers wuz very educashunalz.

Now, I find myself stuck in quite the quandary here.

I have, for decades now, thought myself and my wife both to be white.

I never understood that I was, in fact a descendant of niggers since both my wife and I have Cherokee blood therefore making us descendants of black Israelites. Furthermore, we have some white blood which is actually from blacks who were simply albino niggers. This makes everyone on the planet a nigger in some form or fashion.

Chimpers, I need some advice here:

Should I leave my wife of 30 plus years for being a nigger and lying to me about it or should I leave her for being a nigger lover (me)?

Should I goodify myself to rid the world of yet another nigger?

Or should I just chillax, rob a likkah stow and smoke some chronic?