PDA

View Full Version : Guess why MS13 formed?

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Take a wild guess as to why and how MS 13 formed in an LA prison. If you guessed that the Hispanics were tired of niggers, then you win. The MS 13 gang formed thanks to niggers being niggers.
Thanks niggers. You bring out the best in everyone.

Happy Friday.

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Niggers ruin everything! And instead of schools and roads, our prisons should be named after nigger felons.
Obama State Penitentiary has a nice ring to it.

haywood
02-12-2021, 09:56 AM
Take a wild guess as to why and how MS 13 formed in an LA prison. If you guessed that the spics were tired of niggers, then you win. The MS 13 gang formed thanks to niggers being niggers.
Thanks niggers. You bring out the best in everyone.

Happy Friday.

No surprise there!!

jenkemfactory
02-12-2021, 12:04 PM
How did you know this?

Sandy
02-12-2021, 01:18 PM
Color me skeptical. MS-13 has preyed on a lot of non-nigger victims.

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Niggers ruin everything! And instead of schools and roads, our prisons should be named after nigger felons.

Fantastic idea! And imagine how hard Barack Hussein O'nigger and his sow would chimp, it would be epic!

CoonsЯus
02-12-2021, 02:49 PM

That's funny ! You should sign up as humor is always the grand fixer.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-12-2021, 02:55 PM
I was kinda there at the beginning -- early 1990's, Los Angeles. There were lots of gangs -- especially nigger. Asians, Central American, Mexicans, ect... MS-13 was exclusively Salvadoran at first. Originally, all you heard about them was that they were there to "protect" Salvadoran immigrants. I never really bought it, but that was the narrative.

They definitely were anti-nigger to begin with. MS-13 was definitely an L.A. phenomenon at first, but once the gubmint started deporting gang leaders back to El Salvador, the organization became a "thing" in that country. They went on to become a de facto terrorist group throughout Central America and aligned themselves with drug lords from Columbia to Mexico.

I was around a lot of Mexican Hispanics for several years in the 1990's. They didn't like (feared...) MS-13. The gang was known to be cruel and indiscriminate. Yes, it was commonly believed MS-13 really didn't like niggers, but they would kill a fellow Hispanic for looking at them the wrong way.

There was (is?) a Salvadoran market a few blocks south of our campus. I used to go down there and get 3 pork tamales for $1.99. Two for dinner, one for breakfast. Right after the Rodney King nigger riots, that area looked like a fucking war zone. Many buildings were actually burned to the ground. The actual destruction and carnage was far worse than what most people saw on the news.

There was more of an LAPD presence at that point than civilian. I thought it was safe to walk the 10 minutes or so to get me some tamales. Block after block, the shit got more and more real. I almost turned tail a couple times (hey! -- I was 18...). When I got to the market, it looked just like it did before the riots. No broken windows, no rubble in the parking lot, smiling chubby Salvadoran staff, and lots of yummy freshly-made tamales.

And, in the shadows, a lot of really rough-looking dudes with tattoos on their faces. They were vigilantly watching every person coming and going from that property.

I have no doubt that they were MS-13, and years later, one of my Mexican compadres told me that the reason the Salvadoran community in south L.A. largely escaped the nigger destruction during the riots, was because of the gang. Niggers feared them.

Without a doubt, in the years after that, the gang became heavily involved in narco-terrorism. Today, I doubt your average MS-13 member gives a shit about protecting Salvadoran immigrants, but back in the day, that's what they were (supposedly) about.

Unregistered
02-12-2021, 11:30 PM
I have no doubt that they are pieces of shit felons who deserve the same fate they deal to others.
But my original comment had to do with how they originally formed in LA prisons to protect their own (from niggers).
In 2007, the SPLC published a report called: "Latino Gang Members in Southern California Are Terrorizing and Killing Blacks." Lmfao!!! They are "racist, multiracial white supremacists "