PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers stage fake stabbing, get charged with making a fake call to the police and making a false statement

Sandy
02-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Responding authorities entered the home and observed a 21-year-old male, later identified as Denidson Jean, lying on the floor holding a t-shirt to his neck to stop the apparent heavy bleeding and covered in what appeared to be a large amount of blood.

The responding officer observed a 19-year-old male, later identified as Pierre Jean, standing over the victim along with a kitchen knife covered with blood on the counter next to the kitchen sink. The officer asked who stabbed Denidson and Pierre replied by saying “I didn’t mean to,” according to MCPD.

Authorities say that the officer had been in the home and rendering aid for approximately two minutes when Denidson sat up, started laughing and told the officer that this had all been a prank for social media.

“The investigation by the Department has determined that the two brothers planned this hoax to be recorded and posted to social media,” said the MCPD. “Prop blood was located in the home, as well as a digital camera which had been placed in the kitchen light. Pierre and Denidson created the bloody scene, pretended to be involved in a physical altercation with each other, and then Pierre, with blood on his clothing and holding the knife, left the kitchen. He returned to the kitchen with residents of the home and directed the residents to call 911/ the police a total of five times.”

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-brothers-stage-elaborate-stabbing-112826590.html

Just put the niggers in NU forever (let's see solitary for life wipe the smile off that nigger's face), and it would save taxpayers' money from wasted police and court resources, as well as save human lives that the niggers can't touch.

Coon Club Road
02-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Its a shame the Po responding to the call didn't perceive the knife in the close proximity of the nigger as a threat and open fire.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-11-2021, 12:34 PM
Its a shame the Po responding to the call didn't perceive the knife in the close proximity of the nigger as a threat and open fire.

You can thank the nigger loving media for this. That would have resulted in riots either way. "He wuz just playin an sheit".

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-11-2021, 07:08 PM
“We be so afraid of da puhleeces n sheeit dat we eben calss dem up fo fake sheeeit. Dey be killsin us awll but dat don’t stops us from involvsen dem in nigger shenanigans”

Sandy
02-11-2021, 08:44 PM
I really wish niggers wold stick with the fire challenges, sheboons lighting their muh-poooosy's on fire, fire crackers in their bootlips, blowing their faces off.... the list goes on and on.

Maybe with some prayer they will start a "Shove a Stick of Dynamite " up their asses challenge, or toss the lit dynamite around :lol

This is one of the more unfortunate nigger pics that a Chimper ever posted. I don't remember who I got this from.

jenkemfactory
02-11-2021, 09:42 PM
Nice joke nigger.

haywood
02-12-2021, 01:22 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-brothers-stage-elaborate-stabbing-112826590.html

Just put the niggers in NU forever (let's see solitary for life wipe the smile off that nigger's face), and it would save taxpayers' money from wasted police and court resources, as well as save human lives that the niggers can't touch.

Yep!!