PDA

View Full Version : One of Obongo's distant relatives?

Full Clip
02-11-2021, 05:05 AM
Current news reports tell of a 16 y.o Nigger recently stowing away in an A330's landing gear area to survive a minus 30C flight from Nairobi, Kenya to London which to me suggests 'No sense - no feel'.
Apparently he is now recovering in a human U.K hospital no doubt assisted by a generous diet of bananas and jungle berries.

Sandy
02-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Would you happen to have a link? Not that it hasn't happened before and is any different from other stowaway niggers.

What a waste of taxpayer money on the niggers that survive that kind of trip. If it's freeze-dried already, just put it in the cargo hold of the next return flight.

tweakstick
02-11-2021, 09:57 AM
I think we can solve this problem with a simple IR motion sensing camera installed in the wheel wells. If the pilot's alarm goes off, a simple series of high altitude rapid gear door cyclings at about 150 knots over the ocean should do the trick.

Coon Club Road
02-11-2021, 10:36 AM
I think we can solve this problem with a simple IR motion sensing camera installed in the wheel wells. If the pilot's alarm goes off, a simple series of high altitude rapid gear door cyclings at about 150 knots over the ocean should do the trick.

I was thinking the exact same thing... if detected, a quick up and down with the gear at 40K should do the trick!

Full clip
02-11-2021, 01:00 PM
I've heard that when the F.O selected 'Gear Down' the panel display indicated 'Three green and one BLACK' which would have been coonfusing.

Coon Club Road
02-11-2021, 03:53 PM
I've heard that when the F.O selected 'Gear Down' the panel display indicated 'Three green and one BLACK' which would have been coonfusing.

:lol :lol :lol