PDA

View Full Version : Libtards Block The Graduation Ceremony Of Edward Busby

Sambo
02-05-2021, 07:01 AM
Murderous nignog Edward Busby was due to graduate from Nigger University on 10th February before the libtards at the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals granted a stay so that Busby’s intellectual disability claim can be reviewed by a lower court. Boo hiss. I was getting ready to celebrate.

Texas high court stays execution of man, one week before he was set to die (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-high-court-stays-execution-of-man-one-week-before-he-was-set-to-die/ar-BB1dmxri)

Groid_Rage
02-05-2021, 10:33 AM
As Ann Coulter said, the only time a nigger's low IQ matters to a libtard is when they are trying to get it off death row.

haywood
02-05-2021, 10:36 AM
As Ann Coulter said, the only time a nigger's low IQ matters to a libtard is when they are trying to get it off death row.

Yep!!

Coon Club Road
02-05-2021, 05:38 PM

If that isn't a no shitter!

IseDaDiva
02-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Busby was convicted of killing Laura Crane, 77, in January 2004 by stuffing her in a car trunk and duct taping her mouth shut, resulting in her suffocating to death.

The nigger and his vile sow had enough sense to do that, but who cares about some old lady? I notice they didn't bother putting a picture of her in this story. The nigger is more important.

One woman, 77-year-old Laura Lee Crane, retired director of the Starpoint School at TCU, lived near Tom Thumb, and Friday was her regular shopping day. She was still in her car when a man approached and opened the driver's door. "Slide over," he said. She complied. That man was Edward Lee Busby. A woman accompanied him - Kathleen "Kitty" Latimer. Kathleen owed someone money for drugs, and they wanted to get out of Fort Worth - fast - and needed a car to do so.

I need to take a hiatus from reading this stuff. It's making me crazy.

Jim Crow
02-06-2021, 08:54 AM
The nigger and his vile sow had enough sense to do that, but who cares about some old lady? I notice they didn't bother putting a picture of her in this story. The nigger is more important.

I need to take a hiatus from reading this stuff. It's making me crazy.I’d like to know if a white liberal nigger lover would still want to free the murderous shit skin smelly ape nigger if it murdered his white grandma or mom.Liberals are the ruination of this country.

Nig McNiggerson
02-06-2021, 09:03 AM
Look at the UK where the father of a dunecoon lover that got killed by a mohammed said he didn't want people using his death against the sandniggers.

Buck Simian
02-06-2021, 09:06 AM
That lady could have been any of our mothers or grandmothers. Keep that in mind people. Nobody is safe this day and age with these niggers running around unchecked, especially with the likes of Joe Biden or should i say actually Kamala Harris in charge.

IseDaDiva
02-06-2021, 12:41 PM
That lady could have been any of our mothers or grandmothers. Keep that in mind people. Nobody is safe this day and age with these niggers running around unchecked, especially with the likes of Joe Biden or should i say actually Kamala Harris in charge.

I'm trying to imagine my mother being abducted, thrown into the trunk of a car and horrifically murdered by two niggers for no reason. That's not bad enough but then to read about anyone pleading for the poor nigger's life because he's too dumb to execute. I don't think I would have a peaceful night's sleep ever again.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Busby’s execution was previously set for May 6, 2020, but was rescheduled (https://apnews.com/article/pandemics-coronavirus-pandemic-executions-fort-worth-archive-984c818a009a7a9064719584abf01402) because of the coronavirus pandemic. It was planned for Feb.

So the nigger is overdue.

When "He dindu nuffinz" fails, fall back on "He dun know wut he didz".

Sandy
02-06-2021, 05:00 PM
I’d like to know if a white liberal nigger lover would still want to free the murderous shit skin smelly ape nigger if it murdered his white grandma or mom.Liberals are the ruination of this country.

A lot would, maybe even most. They would sacrifice everyone except themselves to coddle and mollify the nigger beasts they worship. "We're white and deserve it. Except for me."

Jim Crow
02-06-2021, 08:03 PM
A lot would, maybe even most. They would sacrifice everyone except themselves to coddle and mollify the nigger beasts they worship. "We're white and deserve it. Except for me."
No hope for liberals.LOL!