PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Phoenix?

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 10:40 AM
I came back from a visit to Phoenix. It has become nigrified especially the west valley. Downtown Phoenix had niggers shuffling around everywhere. I remember when I could walk around phoenix without seeing a pavement ape and deal with regular humans. Now the plague has come to the beautiful state of az. What gives? I heard they are even moving into the east valley.

Coon Club Road
02-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Niggermobiles are becoming more dependable.

Plus there has to be an attraction... like easier or more Gibbs.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 03:54 PM
How disgusting! Have been to Phoenix as exchange student in the early 2000s, can't remember of any niggers back then. At my high school there was only one! So sad! Where do all these shitbeasts come from?

Full Clip
02-04-2021, 06:04 PM
I came back from a visit to Phoenix. It has become nigrified especially the west valley. Downtown Phoenix had niggers shuffling around everywhere. I remember when I could walk around phoenix without seeing a pavement ape and deal with regular humans. Now the plague has come to the beautiful state of az. What gives? I heard they are even moving into the east valley.

Regrettably, plagues don't recognize geographical boundaries......

Shitbeasts
02-04-2021, 06:48 PM
How disgusting! Have been to Phoenix as exchange student in the early 2000s, can't remember of any niggers back then. At my high school there was only one! So sad! Where do all these shitbeasts come from?

"Shitbeasts"
LMFAO!!! That's exactly what they are

Bottle_of_Hate
02-04-2021, 07:29 PM
Liberals happened to it. Slowly it is turning blue more and more each year. That attracts niggers and illegals which in turn means more liberals. The slow death has begun.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 08:21 PM
It sucks. Still enjoy the sun and other activities. The crazy house building ranging to 300k is wild. I'm lucky enough to have a Deli Job with no niggers in the work place.

Unregistered
02-05-2021, 06:12 AM
"Shitbeasts"
LMFAO!!! That's exactly what they are

Yep, my favourite expression for them. Beasts, whose skin looks like shit.

Unregistered
02-05-2021, 07:36 AM
It sucks. Still enjoy the sun and other activities. The crazy house building ranging to 300k is wild. I'm lucky enough to have a Deli Job with no niggers in the work place.
I want to work in a nigger free zone.

Full clipUnregistered
02-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Yep, my favourite expression for them. Beasts, whose skin looks like shit.

Not to mention the skunk killin' SMELL...

Unregistered
02-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Not to mention the skunk killin' SMELL...
True dat!

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-06-2021, 01:00 PM
I have business interests in PHX. I haven't been down there since Covid for various reasons, but I too was shocked at how many niggers were knuckling around down there. I strongly suspect these niggers came from SoCal and were displaced by the burgeoning Hispanic population in the greater L.A. region.

DenigrifyPhoenix
02-06-2021, 07:36 PM
I have business interests in PHX. I haven't been down there since Covid for various reasons, but I too was shocked at how many niggers were knuckling around down there. I strongly suspect these niggers came from SoCal and were displaced by the burgeoning Hispanic population in the greater L.A. region.

A lot of them come from Chicongo, NY, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit and those other cold nigger cities. They being their crime and negroidity with them. Maryvale isn't called Scaryvale for no reason.