PDA

View Full Version : Coon-spiracy

Unregistered
02-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Niggers now all believe that the government is out to poison them with the vaccine because Hank Aaron died after getting it. Stop teasing us with wishful thinking! If the government really wanted to get rid of apes it would be more effective to put the cyanide into Extra Crispy Meals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255735

Full Clip
02-03-2021, 12:01 AM
Niggers should be encouraged to eat watermelon from China (Cheaper?) as its known to contain some very harmful pesticides.
Since pests require pesticides we should do what we can to promote the 'Benefits' of Chinese watermelon with Bat (Wuhan) wings on the side.

Coon Club Road
02-03-2021, 02:01 AM
If they started adding some magical foo foo to chicken feed... problem solved within half a year!

Jim Crow
02-03-2021, 08:51 AM
I wish that were true.Thinking about every nigger being gone puts a smile on my face.

CoonsЯus
02-03-2021, 08:58 AM
They tried it in Flint MI but the plan was flawed when they realized that niggers have a natural aversion to H2O

Unregistered
02-03-2021, 12:55 PM
If they started adding some magical foo foo to chicken feed... problem solved within half a year!

Hah, you are right! Best thing, even if the niggers knew, they probably could not resist the fried chicken.

Unregistered
02-03-2021, 06:13 PM
Fuck yeah! Niggers are already 3X more likely to die from Covid. Exactly why niggers never actually achieve the numbers that their unchecked breeding would lead to mathematically. Their stupidity is a Darwinian equalizer.

haywood
02-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Niggers now all believe that the government is out to poison them with the vaccine because Hank Aaron died after getting it. Stop teasing us with wishful thinking! If the government really wanted to get rid of apes it would be more effective to put the cyanide into Extra Crispy Meals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255735

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And "purple drank!!"

haywood
02-03-2021, 10:38 PM
I wish that were true.Thinking about every nigger being gone puts a smile on my face.

MINE too!!

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 06:22 AM
I guess we can add covid-19 to the long list of diseases and parasites niggers spread. Just another reason to avoid the groid.