PDA

View Full Version : Niggers fake "African American, African service charge"

Sandy
02-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Kyetra Bryant from Charlotte, S.C. wants an explanation from American Airlines regarding a racially insensitive bank charge.

As Bryant and her boyfriend were traveling out of Charlotte Douglas Airport on Thanksgiving Day, they checked in with American Airlines, and checked-in luggage without incident. But when she reviewed her bank statement that Saturday, she found a peculiar charge: “African American, African service charge.”

“The customer alerted American to the offensively labeled baggage fee on her bank statement in mid-December. We were disturbed by what we saw and immediately launched an investigation to understand what occurred. The baggage fee was purchased at a self-service kiosk in Charlotte. Our team members are unable to change text when processing a charge and we’ve determined the issue originated with the credit card company and bank issuer. We reached out to Mastercard who confirmed that American submitted the baggage fee information correctly during the payment process and Mastercard is conducting its own investigation.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/american-airlines-charges-woman-african-200418387.html

Niggers for a long time should get that kind of surcharge for 70 years of wasting humans' time with fake hate crimes, but these niggers made it up themselves. There's no such "self-service" kiosk that will put that on unless it's told to, meaning these niggers realized they can put in a custom description.

Part of my future presidential campaign platform is that any fake race/hate crime, by anyone, comes with a $10 million reimbursement fine, or permanent deportation to the deepest parts of the Congo.

Coon Club Road
02-01-2021, 01:13 PM
If not a hoax to claim some sort of nigga lottery, I'd say it is pretty damn funny... and a salute diven to the prankster that pulled it off.

Should be offered a free membership to CHIMPOUT!

Groid_Rage
02-02-2021, 09:16 AM
There should be a 100% nigger surcharge for any transaction to cover the crime, hassle, mess and tnb they burden merchants with.

haywood
02-02-2021, 10:44 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/american-airlines-charges-woman-african-200418387.html

Niggers for a long time should get that kind of surcharge for 70 years of wasting humans' time with fake hate crimes, but these niggers made it up themselves. There's no such "self-service" kiosk that will put that on unless it's told to, meaning these niggers realized they can put in a custom description.

Part of my future presidential campaign platform is that any fake race/hate crime, by anyone, comes with a $10 million reimbursement fine, or permanent deportation to the deepest parts of the Congo.

I would VOTE for that!!

haywood
02-02-2021, 10:44 AM
If not a hoax to claim some sort of nigga lottery, I'd say it is pretty damn funny... and a salute diven to the prankster that pulled it off.

Should be offered a free membership to CHIMPOUT!

Yep!!