PDA

View Full Version : You can't bury your dead nigger here, mudshark! This isn't Dead Nigger Storage!

Whitey Ford
01-30-2021, 08:18 PM
WTF, this isn't Dead Nigger Storage.
After a Black man was denied a spot in a ‘Whites-only’ cemetery in Louisiana, the graveyard has apologized

https://i.imgur.com/21bgfJR.jpg
Fat mudshark with her then not batwinged buck

Before Darrell Semien died on Sunday of bladder cancer, the 55-year-old Black man left his family with a single dying wish: He wanted to be buried near their home in Oberlin, La., and close to his old stomping ground at the sheriff’s office.

So his widow, Karla, and their seven kids found a graveyard a few miles outside town, a quiet site surrounded by thick green forest. When they arrived Tuesday to take a look, she told The Washington Post, the overseer at Oaklin Springs Baptist Cemetery stopped them cold.

“Oh, we’re going to have a dispute. We can’t sell you a plot,” Semien recalled the woman saying. “This is a Whites-only cemetery. There are no coloreds here.”

Their interaction has since prompted the graveyard on Thursday to lift the race-based restrictions in its contracts, which stretch back to the site’s founding in the 1950s. But for Semien, who is White, the whole thing felt like a slap in the face.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/29/louisiana-cemetery-whites-only-racist/?outputType=amp#aoh=16119437496209&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Ignatow
01-30-2021, 08:36 PM
Simian woman, aptly called, had no right wanting to bury a spook in a humans only cemetery. I have no issue with whites only, Buddhist only, Jewish only cemeteries. Some Chinese cemeteries are just that. Try burying a nigger there.

I'd just as soon offer burial to a pet dog than offer it to a nigger.

Bitch spewed 7 abominations of nature. You think that's funny, acceptable, and modern, huh, miscegenating whore?

The cemetery should have just said, it's full, or the plot is paid for.

Sandy
01-30-2021, 09:02 PM
Until the cemetery apologized, I'd have liked to been buried there, just because niggers won't be running around digging up my bones for voodoo.

haywood
01-30-2021, 10:02 PM
Simian woman, aptly called, had no right wanting to bury a spook in a humans only cemetery. I have no issue with whites only, Buddhist only, Jewish only cemeteries. Some Chinese cemeteries are just that. Try burying a nigger there.

I'd just as soon offer burial to a pet dog than offer it to a nigger.

Bitch spewed 7 abominations of nature. You think that's funny, acceptable, and modern, huh, miscegenating whore?

The cemetery should have just said, it's full, or the plot is paid for.

Yep!!

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:56 PM
Niggers always want to be where humans are.Can’t they accept we don’t want them around!

IseDaDiva
01-30-2021, 11:02 PM
So now"Black" and "White" are proper names or titles and must be capitalized. More destruction of our language, courtesy of fake nigger lovers in addition to the destruction of the human race:

seven kids

Nice job, you dirty mudshark and your muh dikkin' "Simian". Seven more mutant hybrids in the world, who will breed a whole slew more. Uncle Joe is right about who will be the minority in 20 years.

haywood
01-31-2021, 01:10 PM
So now"Black" and "White" are proper names or titles and must be capitalized. More destruction of our language, courtesy of fake nigger lovers in addition to the destruction of the human race:

Nice job, you dirty mudshark and your muh dikkin' "Simian". Seven more mutant hybrids in the world, who will breed a whole slew more. Uncle Joe is right about who will be the minority in 20 years.

Unfortunately!!

CoonsЯus
02-01-2021, 08:43 AM
can't they just find the local pet cemetery and dig the stiff coon a gorilla sized hole?

Tar Remover
02-03-2021, 12:50 PM
How much do you want to bet that quietly, in the dark of the night, in the still of the air, by the light of the moon, this dark seed of nigger evil tainting the soil will be uprooted and mailed to ValHELLa via great big fuckin' bon fire......:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
02-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Not that any human should want to be a part of an only niggers anything but... If niggers can have nigger only, we can have white only. Piss off niggers.