PDA

View Full Version : 10 year old niglet 'investor'

jenkemfactory
01-30-2021, 07:50 PM
Here we go again.
Niglet genius investor.
Nigger farts and it's in the news.
Human kid builds rocket and it is ignored.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/30/business/10-year-old-gamestop-investor-trnd/index.html

Sandy
01-30-2021, 08:55 PM
and now the 10-year-old investor has cashed in, making almost $3,200.

His mother, Nina Carr, told CNN that she bought Jaydyn 10 shares of the company's stock in 2019 as a Kwanzaa present, because she wanted to teach him about investing.

She bought the shares for about $60 and printed out a stock certificate, which she framed and gift wrapped. He'd been wanting an XBox One but said he liked the gift.

It was Jaydyn's first stock, but he said he's researching his next purchases.

:lies

Right, and I'm fourth in line to the British throne. Nobody, nobody deals with stock certificates anymore, lets alone prints them at home.

What's it going to invest in next, Muh Dikk Inc.? The Pimping Hos Consortium? Probably marijuana stocks.

Chimp Detester
01-30-2021, 10:10 PM
I did not know you could purchase company stock with an EBT card.

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:30 PM
It’s nostrils are flared.I guess gorilla niggers do that when they is proud!

IseDaDiva
01-30-2021, 11:27 PM
What's the big deal? I bought a lot of a tech stock for 0.25 years ago and sold it at 13$. I should have called the media and gotten a full-page story yelling about my brilliance and the fact that my ancestors were poor, abused Irish immigants. Somehow I doubt there would have been any media interest, cuz of all my white privilege 'n sheeit.

"We're African American. You don't see a lot of that in our community," she said.

Yeah, so? Whose fault is it that the majority of your sub-simian "community" lives on peoples' taxes? What does the sow want - a medal for this great achievement of pure, dumb luck?

Niggers.:fume

Whitey Ford
01-31-2021, 02:12 AM
There was a story just like this a few years ago about an asslifting mudslimer kid who made a fortune trading stocks in between classes. It was later proved to be a hoax.

Rastus Nigger
01-31-2021, 02:28 AM
Near future rockfish candidate. :rockfish

Coon Club Road
02-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Much better ROI to sell crack, stolen merch or pimping out hoes... he'll learn!

Ignatow
02-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Nigger investor. Nigger doctor. Nigger scientist. Honest nigger.

All are oxymorons. Too many magic niggers these days.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-01-2021, 09:16 PM
Nigger investor. Nigger doctor. Nigger scientist. Honest nigger.

All are oxymorons. Too many magic niggers these days.

I would liken it to a synonym of imposter. A nigger posing as something they are not, even if unwittingly.