PDA

View Full Version : 53 and counting niggers served crispy in Cameroon fuel truck/bus incident

CoonsЯus
01-27-2021, 10:03 AM
https://www.rt.com/news/513781-53-dead-bus-crash-cameroon/

a whole posse of breeding apes has been served fried and died in the horrendous shit hole that is Cameroon. I'm sure the death toll will keep on climbing, like a monkey up a pole !!

Some nice images of the spook barbecue there !

IseDaDiva
01-27-2021, 12:42 PM
The governor added that the truck was illegally transporting fuel and that the driver of the vehicle fled the scene in the aftermath of the incident.

I bet a bunch of other niggers will be made good. They love to go siphon and steal fuel from crashed trucks, even though they often crispify themselves in the process.

animal mother
01-27-2021, 02:20 PM
I bet a bunch of other niggers will be made good. They love to go siphon and steal fuel from crashed trucks, even though they often crispify themselves in the process.

The only thing I regret in this story is that there may have been empty seats on the bus.

Jim Crow
01-27-2021, 05:49 PM
Too bad some one didn’t dump a truckload of Styrofoam balls on the fuel before the stupid nigg w/cigarette ignited it.Niggers and napalm spells fun.

Coon Club Road
01-28-2021, 10:50 PM
Whether the niggers are in Cameracoon or the U.S. niggers can't drive! This is proven globally!

IseDaDiva
01-28-2021, 11:20 PM
Niggers seem to have even worse luck with trucks than they do with cars.

Go to any search engine and type in: Nigeria crashed tanker burned alive

You'll get at least one whole page of crunchy nogs. Probably has something to do with using Bic lighters to see inside the wrecks as they loot the fuel.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-30-2021, 02:11 PM
A local official said the 70-seat bus was involved in a head-on collision with the truck at around 3.30am at a location called the Cliff of Dschang, in central-western Cameroon.

You can't make this shit up. :Rofl

You know those niggers were likely on their way home from a large down low get together.

haywood
01-30-2021, 06:24 PM
https://www.rt.com/news/513781-53-dead-bus-crash-cameroon/

a whole posse of breeding apes has been served fried and died in the horrendous shit hole that is Cameroon. I'm sure the death toll will keep on climbing, like a monkey up a pole !!

Some nice images of the spook barbecue there !

An AWESOME start!!

Sandy
01-30-2021, 07:57 PM
You'll get at least one whole page of crunchy nogs. Probably has something to do with using Bic lighters to see inside the wrecks as they loot the fuel.

No doubt some nigger did in the middle of the night. Maybe one wanted to light up a cig.

American civilization gave the world all those great cartoons making fun of someone using a match or lighter in the middle of explosive materials. The joke on niggers is that they do it for real.