PDA

View Full Version : I smell niggers: 15-yo stabbed to death at Walmart by a teen age 13, accomplices 12, 13 and 14

Sandy
01-25-2021, 05:12 PM
Edit: I originally put this in General Discussion in case they turned out to be humans, but guess what, it was niggers!

A 15-year-old girl was stabbed to death in a Walmart store and a 13-year-old girl is now accused of her murder, reports say.

Three other girls, ages 12, 13, and 14, also have been arrested in connection with the teen’s death, KATC Channel 3 reports. Calcasieu Sheriff Tony Mancuso says the girls stole knives while in the store to stab the victim, KATC reports.

A news release from the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office says the 15-year-old was stabbed during a fight with the other girls. The victim was taken to a hospital but she died of her wounds.

One of the 13-year-old girls has been charged with second-degree murder, while the other three are charged with principal to second-degree murder, the news release says.

In a news conference Sunday, Mancuso said the incident had been recorded on social media.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/teens-louisiana-walmart-stabbing-death-leads-to-arrests-of-4-girls-ages-12-14.html

Ray Cizzums
01-25-2021, 06:19 PM
Murdering "youths", and Louisiana ? That has African jungle bat written all over it.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2021, 10:00 AM
The dead one probably slept with the murderers buck and got pregnant.

Sandy
01-26-2021, 11:49 AM
The dead one probably slept with the murderers buck and got pregnant.

That's a double win to me! "As king, you must learn to find the good in every situation."

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2021, 08:59 PM
The longer this goes on the more I want to assume the "teens" were niggers and the dead one human. We will know as soon as a gogibsme page pops up. One thing for certain is we know it wasn't a bunch of white girls killing a nigger or we would already have "leaked" names and photos.

Groid_Rage
01-27-2021, 02:28 AM
Four young girls were arrested over the weekend after the fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl at a Louisiana Walmart was live-streamed on social media.

The four girls, aged between 12 and 14, were arrested on Saturday after the victim was fatally stabbed at a Walmart in Lake Charles, Louisiana, according to a Facebook post by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office on Sunday.https://news.yahoo.com/four-teenagers-arrested-over-live-190312151.html

“This the third homicide in six months that involved juveniles that ranged from 11 to 16 years old,” Mancuso said, according to WWL-TV.

“They come from all backgrounds, all races. I feel like we have a problem in our community that we’re going to have to face and address.”https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/four-young-girls-arrested-for-murder-at-louisiana-walmart/
Sorry Sheriffs, this was 100% a nigger crime.
:bobble

Ignatow
01-27-2021, 02:51 AM
That's a double win to me! "As king, you must learn to find the good in every situation."

Edward I, "Longshanks" Braveheart.

My favorite funny part was when he threw his son's friend from the tower, through a window.

Ray Cizzums
01-27-2021, 12:35 PM
They went all out to lighten up the skin tone, and blur out the smash-noses and wool hair, but the audio tells the tale : Niggers did it.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/four-young-girls-arrested-for-murder-at-louisiana-walmart/

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-27-2021, 01:12 PM
“They come from all backgrounds, all races. I feel like we have a problem in our community that we’re going to have to face and address.”

There’s a problem alright and it damn sure will not get addressed. Everyone knows what it is but for some fucking reason, refuses to acknowledge it.

Coon Club Road
01-27-2021, 01:34 PM
"Niggers did it."

A statement that is never a surprise!

Sandy
01-27-2021, 08:05 PM
I didn't even have the sound on but knew from the first appearance of Brillo hair, and "bitch" and "girl," that they're niggers.

The story can now disappear completely from the Lame Stream Media.

Jim Crow
01-27-2021, 09:02 PM
Any case of kids stabbing each other to death has a 99.999999 % of it being niggers. Never heard of white children stabbing each other. Not saying it hasn’t happened. Just rare,

Groid_Rage
02-01-2021, 10:24 AM
They're just like us. Only difference is color of their skin, right liberal retard dipshits? White people always gang stab other whites to death in a walmart and live stream it on faceSpook.

the instant you hear of any violent act was livestreamed, you know it was 100% niggers that did it.
niggers go crazy and chimp out and in their ape brain they never thought about the fact they could incriminate themselves
so fucking stupid
I'm just glad it was a nigger that got stabbed. Hopefully lock up all these future felon factories and prevent them from breeding and hopefully they get all stabby with each other in jail. Although it would save a lot of tax money to have them ride the lightning.
But I know only the actual fatal stabber will probably just get a slap on the paw for being underage even though it is a dangerous feral crazy bitch-beast, and they should all be locked up for 50 years IMOHopefully the hoe will then go on to delete more sows.

haywood
02-01-2021, 10:28 AM
The longer this goes on the more I want to assume the "teens" were niggers and the dead one human. We will know as soon as a gogibsme page pops up. One thing for certain is we know it wasn't a bunch of white girls killing a nigger or we would already have "leaked" names and photos.

Tru Dat!!