PDA

View Full Version : Antifa protests Biden inauguration

Goodman Grey
01-20-2021, 10:54 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/20/watch-antifa-blocks-streets-sets-fire-in-seattle-inauguration-day-protest/

Trump supportersAntifa and Black Lives Matter protesters joined forces in Seattle to block traffic in the downtown area.

A group of BLM and Antifa posters shut down traffic in downtown Seattle on Wednesday night following the inauguration of President Joe Biden. The KOMO video tweeted by @The_Justice7 shows multiple cars and buses stopped by the protesters as they set a large banner ablaze.

The protesters shouted “No cops, no prisons, total abolition” as they marched through the downtown business district.

The Seattle Collegian tweeted video showing damage caused by Trump supporters to the U.S. Court House and police officers attempting to regain control of the area.

I wonder when or if Biden will do anything about his useful idiots.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2021, 11:06 PM
All police should quit in these areas.

jenkemfactory
01-20-2021, 11:16 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/20/watch-antifa-blocks-streets-sets-fire-in-seattle-inauguration-day-protest/

Yes, Joe Asshole will do just as they ask.

haywood
01-20-2021, 11:40 PM

Give the senile old prick a little time!!

Jim Crow
01-21-2021, 07:26 AM
Yea,shoot em in the leg.LOL

haywood
01-21-2021, 07:31 AM
Yea,shoot em in the leg.LOL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! That was ALMOST as good as when he called that LIBtARD woman a "Lying dog-faced pony soldier!!" They should have a show called "gaffathon" where we here the babblings of the senile usurper!!

Jim Crow
01-21-2021, 07:35 AM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! That was ALMOST as good as when he called that LIBtARD woman a "Lying dog-faced pony soldier!!" They should have a show called "gaffathon" where we here the babblings of the senile usurper!!
ByeDone is a senile clown. He won’t be around for long anyway. He’s going to be in hell with cuckboy beau soon!

haywood
01-21-2021, 07:37 AM
ByeDone is a senile clown. He won’t be around for long anyway. He’s going to be in hell with cuckboy beau soon!

The sooner, the BETTER!!

haywood
01-21-2021, 12:55 PM
Even with fresh nigger dick taste on their nigger dick sucking mouths it's not enough for these pieces of shit. We must suck even more nigger dick they chant.
I would like to see when a pack of 20 niggers decide to home invasion them how many milli-seconds it takes for them to call the cops in desperation to save their sorry asses.
It could be a game show where we all listen and laugh to them panic, and the call is routed to various domino's pizzas, and or utility companies that put them on hold.
Nice avatar btw looks almost like a meme I posted =)

now that they can't blame Trump for every single thing in the world now what? Blame the nearest white person in government
their "tactics" are so transparent and predictable
Soros puppets

Better apoligise to them Biden wouldn't want to be called racist (your biggest fear)

It will happen!!

Keep Britain White
01-22-2021, 08:23 AM
I wonder how you patriotic Americans feel (well, I can guess) when you see these POSs burning the American flag.
Even though I'm not American, as someone who admires your country for its great achievements I'm sickened to see these pricks get away with this crap. They are some of the most privileged people on earth, yet they want more. They're spoiled little shits who need a good kicking from here into next year.
Welcome to the new generation!