PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "Security" attacks human lady.

Cat fur allergic
01-16-2021, 05:16 PM
MAGA protester punched by Black woman security guard fired by UMass Hospital

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-protester-punched-black-woman-215801637.html

Knowing the cucks and liberals. Nigger security would be tons richer after some go fund me donations.

Sandy
01-16-2021, 05:18 PM
The white woman caught on tape getting into a physical altercation with a Black female security guard the evening before the Capitol riots lost her job at UMass Hospital. The termination occurred after her daughter went viral for exposing her identity on social media.

On January 5th, Therese Duke and a group of pro-Trump protesters that included other family members were filmed harassing Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C.

After Duke made a failed attempt to grab Smith’s phone out of her hand, the woman proceeded to punch Duke in the face once, to dissuade her. Following the incident, her very liberal 18-year-old daughter Helena Duke exposed her on social media.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-protester-punched-black-woman-215801637.html

So now legitimate protesting (they didn't assault anyone, they didn't break anything, but they were expressing legitimate outrage against the government) is "harassment"?

I looked at the video three times. What kind of "attempt" was that to grab the phone? Whatever Duke was doing, she wasn't trying to "grab" anything with planting two fingertips on a phone while the niggeress was clearly ooking in standard nigger babble. You don't even have to have audio, just see a nigger bobbing its head around. But that had been a white male security guard punching a nigger sow for the most justified reason, we'd be seeing riots.

This really is a 1984 country, children turning in their parents. That daughter needs to be dead to her forever. She's probably a mudshark already and will be literally dead soon from a boo buck.

Coon Club Road
01-17-2021, 12:08 AM
"Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C."

Anybody got the address for White Lives Matter Plaza?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-17-2021, 12:47 AM
"Ashanti Smith, a security guard working at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington D.C."

Anybody got the address for White Lives Matter Plaza?

I think we will sooner see something ridiculous like white privilege avenue unfortunately.

Cat fur allergic
01-17-2021, 12:57 PM
MAGA rioter who was punched in the face by a black security guard the night before the Capitol riot resigns from her hospital job after her BLM-supporting daughter, 18, outed her on Twitter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9156053/MAGA-rioter-outed-BLM-supporting-daughter-fired-hospital-job.html

Coal burner should have been aborted.

haywood
01-17-2021, 01:28 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9156053/MAGA-rioter-outed-BLM-supporting-daughter-fired-hospital-job.html

Coal burner should have been aborted.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
01-17-2021, 03:19 PM
Liberals think it’s OK for a child to turn against it’s own mom.I was taught and my children were taught to always put family above strangers.That little bitch will pay for what she did to her mom in the future.

IseDaDiva
01-18-2021, 12:53 AM
Some snotty little 18-year-old who knows absolutely nothing about anything except the stupid SJW garbage she reads on social media, turns her own mother in? I guess she'll either be shitting out a mutant niglet or becoming some buck's punching bag/corpse soon enough and no one deserves it more.

Sandy
01-18-2021, 09:44 AM
The niggeress got fired also, which means it now has an excuse to go on $600 extra unemployment for life.

Cat fur allergic
01-18-2021, 12:06 PM
The niggeress got fired also, which means it now has an excuse to go on $600 extra unemployment for life.

go fund me page for both nigger lover and nigger is huge from last time I check.