PDA

View Full Version : Relentless trolling cause Prince Harry and his apetress to quit social media entirely

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 03:10 AM
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reportedly Quit Social Media Over the Hate They Received from Trolls

https://i.imgur.com/2ipXD7t.jpg

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are done with social media—probably for good.

According to a new report from the Times of London, the Sussexes are "very unlikely" to ever return to social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook because of the barrage of "hate" they received during their time on the apps.

Not only do Harry and Meghan plan to personally boycott social media, but a source close to the couple said that they also have no plans to use social media to promote the work of their nonprofit Archewell Foundation.

The Sussexes have been off social media since the official start of their royal exit last spring. They initially suggested they would return to an online presence in their farewell message on the Sussex Royal Instagram. In their lengthy goodbye message to followers, the couple wrote:

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a35172763/prince-harry-meghan-markle-quit-social-media-over-hate-from-trolls/

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Why doesn’t he just take his apewoman and disappear? His family would be more than happy to help him do so.

Groid_Rage
01-12-2021, 10:25 AM
What a loss

CoonsЯus
01-12-2021, 10:33 AM
these pair of cunts are the biggest embarrassment to the royals since Charles' ears. They may both end up squashed in a Paris tunnel if they don't shut the fuck up.

haywood
01-12-2021, 11:35 AM
these pair of cunts are the biggest embarrassment to the royals since Charles' ears. They may both end up squashed in a Paris tunnel if they don't shut the fuck up.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
01-12-2021, 12:16 PM
"As we all find the part we are to play in this global shift and changing of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute.

While you may not see us here, the work continues."

Really? I wonder what those "contributions" and "work" might be, other than spending vast sums of money they didn't earn. Well, I'm sure there must be something noteworthy they've done. :rolleyes:

Sandy
01-16-2021, 05:10 PM

A Chimper made a great captioning once of the Queen, "The ginger cunt's not even mine." If Diana's life was valued a flat zero, what about a bastard pretender and his she-nig?

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2021, 05:47 PM
Marrying a mulatta mongrel c-list cable tv actress will haunt Harry until his dying day. The Royal Jungle Bat wasted no time pissing off the entire family, and the British public, with her 'looka me" negro bullshit. If Harry had any balls, he'd hang his combat boot in Meghan's ute, and leave that witch in LA.

Goodman Grey
01-16-2021, 08:32 PM
Well, I'm sure there must be something noteworthy they've done. :rolleyes:

Does abandoning your royal status to go drilling for oil count?

I think it is noteworthy in the sense that it should serve as a warning to others (not necessarily royalty) who might be thinking of doing something similar.

Even if he was a bastard (I can't definitively say, since I don't have all the info), he could've still lived the good life if he had just stayed away from that nigger muh poosy.

tweakstick
01-16-2021, 09:03 PM
Whatever shall we do now? We will no longer have the benefit of the sage advice of this highly esteemed dynamic duo brain trust in which we have all become accustomed.

I feel abandoned and without hope.

All is lost now.

Upon hearing of this dreadful turn of events, I feel that there is nothing left for me to do now but... scratch my balls... Yeah, that got it. Damn that's been itching now for like five minutes and I thought the wife would never leave the room. Maybe I'll go fix a sandwich. Of course I'll wash my hands first - after all, the royals did say I should wash to prevent the coof. Oh, and that light bulb in the hall way is burned out. Maybe I should fix that. Ehhhh.... Maybe later. I think I'll see what's on Bitchute.

Think I'll take a nap now. That roast beef hit me like a cinder block.

Who were we talking about again?

Goodman Grey
01-16-2021, 09:28 PM
That roast beef hit me like a cinder block.

Who were we talking about again?

Some sheboon?

Remember the roast beef?

tweakstick
01-16-2021, 09:42 PM
Some sheboon?

Remember the roast beef?

Oh yeah! Now I remember!

1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup creamed horseradish or 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish
1/4 teaspoon salt

Horsey sauce with roast beef on brioche is sooo much tastier than roasted mudshark on gingerbread.

NigShitPigShit
01-24-2021, 06:48 AM

I don't know. Charles the Tampon was pretty good too! :lmao

And don't forget the hexadecaroon! That thing could be a real problem all too soon.

NigShitPigShit
01-24-2021, 06:55 AM
Marrying a mulatta mongrel c-list cable tv actress will haunt Harry until his dying day. The Royal Jungle Bat wasted no time pissing off the entire family, and the British public, with her 'looka me" negro bullshit. If Harry had any balls, he'd hang his combat boot in Meghan's ute, and leave that witch in LA.

Those lyrics have a real Jimmy Buffett ring to them :lmao

NigShitPigShit
01-24-2021, 07:07 AM
Even if he was a bastard (I can't definitively say, since I don't have all the info)

C'mon, I know you know!

Nevertheless, it must be embarrassing for Chaz that Harry seems to be the only one of QE2's descendants without a "Chelsea Clinton mouth" :D

Sandy
01-24-2021, 04:59 PM

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Awwww....... I'm heartbroken......:trumpdance2