PDA

View Full Version : "Rap Snacks": a new nigger invention sure to take off if it's EBT/WIC eligible

Sandy
01-02-2021, 09:37 PM
I noticed these among the snacks at the checkout counter. Oh dear God. The really vile one is that hideously obese Niggerous BIG.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:20 PM
They should make them in cyanide flavor with plenty of real cyanide.

Goodman Grey
01-02-2021, 11:51 PM
When I'm in the mood for fancy chips, I get a bag of Ruffles.

I think "Rap Snacks" have been around for at least a year. I don't see what they have to offer versus what the big boys (Frito-Lay, Kellogg, Snyder's-Lance, etc) have.

I'm not going to buy chips just because some nigger is on the packaging. It has to have something better than what I can get from the professionals.

Also, who would buy popcorn with a "honey drip" flavor made by a negress. Haha, no.

edit: Why do all of their names sound even more retarded than their usual birth names?

tweakstick
01-03-2021, 10:31 AM
I've actually been seeing those for sale at my local Pakistani candy stand (tweakspeak for convenience store) for several years now. The dates are always expired (go figure) and the guy behind the counter once told me nobody ever buys them. I guess we just don't have enough niggers around here to buy them. So sad...

jenkemfactory
01-03-2021, 11:19 AM
Your store sells bagged shit?
If I saw a nigger head on a bag of chips, I would never touch that shit.
Lays chips does that shitty shit too. They put these ugly faces on their bags.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2021, 11:22 AM
They should make them in cyanide flavor with plenty of real cyanide.

Grape flavor with real cyanide. You could even tell them there is cyanide in it but the grape flavor is so sweet. Most would still indulge.

Goodman Grey
01-03-2021, 01:37 PM
Grape flavor with real cyanide. You could even tell them there is cyanide in it but the grape flavor is so sweet. Most would still indulge.

Even "Honey Nut Cheerios" would work.

You could replace the almond flavor with cyanide.

Ignatow
01-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Your store sells bagged shit?
If I saw a nigger head on a bag of chips, I would never touch that shit.
Lays chips does that shitty shit too. They put these ugly faces on their bags.

Yes, I've seen nigger snouts on Lay's potato chips packaging. Disgusting! I buy the Cascade brand kettle chips, or sometimes the dark russet Trader Joe's chips. I used to eat a lot of potato chips, and I'm eating less, not because I'm trying to be healthier, just I've already tried most of them already.

There's a brand of really thick potato chips called Island Chips, made in my neck of the woods. They make the chips for the Wynn hotels. The funny thing is, they used to have a winter season variety called "Darkies". Those have a nuttier, more robust taste. Chips may be racist, but so am I.

tweakstick
01-04-2021, 06:38 AM
Even "Honey Nut Cheerios" would work.

You could replace the almond flavor with cyanide.

I knew a guy once that told me that cyanide smelled and tasted like almonds.

I didn't know him very long and it was a short conversation.