PDA

View Full Version : Weird coincidence

HonkyDevil
01-01-2021, 08:22 PM
So I made a post on Facebook awhile back that a nigger liked (hit the like button blah blah blah). He sent me a friend request. I obviously denied it and then blocked him. Months later I saw we had a new guy starting at work. It was the very same nigger. Small world right? Just recently the nigger claimed he had covid. He sent fake doctor notes from the head of something ( I can't remember the details, a guy who clearly wouldn't be making house calls). Sure enough said nigger was fired. His motive was that if an associate contracts covid the store closes for 2 weeks and all the associates get paid for that time off while they're fogging the store. This nigger had a fucking job coach and everything (the only other associate with a job coach as of now is a girl who can barely speak and barely functions). The job coach comes in (another nigger) a few days later asking if said nigger was in. I just said he was sick and referred her to my boss because I wasn't going to fall into some nigger race bait bullshit and get fired myself. I would say unbelievable but niggers looking for free gibs is pretty normal.

Jim Crow
01-01-2021, 08:40 PM
I’m glad I run my own business.I’ve never had more than 4 employees at once,I now have 3. If a worker breaks my rules, Gone! Really nothing they can do to me because I’m a small business. And if they really pissed me off, they’re not gonna get a last pay.By the way, I don’t hire niggs or work for niggs.

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 12:23 AM
...I don’t hire niggs...

Good corporate policy!

Ray Cizzums
01-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Niggers from grade school on up to the 13th grade milked the George Floyd protests to the max, as did any that worked for woketurd businesses. The 'rona was the next gift to black malingerers, and they're still riding it for all it's worth.

Jim Crow
01-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Good corporate policy!
More of a personal policy, LOL! My motto is “niggers ruin everything”. So with that said, I don’t want them anywhere near me in any aspect of my life.

SGT@Arms
01-07-2021, 12:48 PM
I wish I had that. I can't wait to retire.

haywood
01-07-2021, 01:08 PM
more of a personal policy, lol! My motto is “niggers ruin everything”. So with that said, i don’t want them anywhere near me in any aspect of my life.

same here!!

Tar Remover
01-29-2021, 09:38 AM
I REALLY hate the fuck out of stupid, worthless niggers.....