PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis cops still on the job! Grease a filthy nigger thug!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-31-2020, 05:00 PM
Minneapolis police said a man has died following an exchange of gunfire with a felony suspect during a traffic stop on Wednesday evening.

Once again, this nigger would still be wasting air if it could comprehend simple Human language commands.

"Wat meanz dis 'hans in dah ayer' sheeeit?"

"Wat dis 'gets on dah groun' honky sheeeit?"

Yes, niggers are that dumb!

Sadly, the sow or burner the nigger had in its hooptie, is not dayed, but givie it time...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/armed-felon-shot-dead-by-police-minneapolis-starts-popping-off-developing/

Jim Crow
12-31-2020, 05:14 PM
Nigger thug getting exactly what it deserves.I can’t wait til officer Chauvin gets off.Niggers will go ape!Personally I’d rather see a police officer kneeling on a criminal nigger’s head than a nigger taking a knee during the national anthem on Sunday.

animal mother
12-31-2020, 05:27 PM
The cold and snow is now flying in Minneapolis which should minimize the chimpouts. Niggers are paralyzed by cold weather.

Coon Club Road
12-31-2020, 09:36 PM
The cold and snow is now flying in Minneapolis which should minimize the chimpouts. Niggers are paralyzed by cold weather.

Officer Chauvin needs to be found not guilty and put back to work in the middle of January to minimize the Chimpouts.

haywood
12-31-2020, 09:51 PM

Tru Dat!! I remember when I lived in Wilmington, De. for 3 munfs during Winter crime was WAY down!!

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 03:40 AM
Tru Dat!! I remember when I lived in Wilmington, De. for 3 munfs during Winter crime was WAY down!!

Crime is always down in the winter munfs. Coons are built for hot weather... they kind of hibernate except for trips out to the likka stow, or to swipe the EBT card at the Quick Check or chicken joint.

CoonsЯus
01-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Fuck them Democunts. Niggerapolis needs reversing. Defund the police, move all the humans out and let the niggers eat each other until there are none left. Perfect solution.

Tar Remover
02-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Excellent! Nice shootin' Tex!