PDA

View Full Version : WTF????

Full Clip
12-29-2020, 10:24 PM
I've just read on the 'Leftie' MSN - 'Melania Trump loses award to Michelle (Obongo) three years in a row'.
I didn't bother to read on as I guess it must have been a competition as to who looks most like a jungle borne MONKEY....

NigShitPigShit
12-29-2020, 11:32 PM
Either that or an "Orthodontist's Fantasy" competition (Michelle sporting a tantalizingly textbook case of malocclusion).

NigShitPigShit
12-29-2020, 11:36 PM
No matter how practiced they are at manipulating the meanings of words, the left canNOT make Michelle pretty, agreeable, female, or even human, and they sure as hell can't make Melania anything other than the most beautiful First Lady in American, or possibly world history.

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 11:52 PM
Either that or an "Orthodontist's Fantasy" competition (Michelle sporting a tantalizingly textbook case of malocclusion).

Isn't that caused from puffing peter, or in Michael's case, smoking the stovepipe?

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 06:17 AM
Big Mike Obama is a hideous creature with no personality and a bad ghetto attitude to boot.Only way that nasty tranny nigger could beat Melainia is it the libs fixed it.

Full Clip
12-30-2020, 06:39 AM
I hear tell that the annual 'Award' (Competition) was for who had the BIGGEST and FATTEST ass!

haywood
12-30-2020, 03:39 PM
No matter how practiced they are at manipulating the meanings of words, the left canNOT make Michelle pretty, agreeable, female, or even human, and they sure as hell can't make Melania anything other than the most beautiful First Lady in American, or possibly world history.

Tru Dat!!

Nignog
12-30-2020, 04:08 PM
It looks like a monkey.

Unregistered
12-31-2020, 12:43 PM

Exactly! Besides, the sheboon is not human, therefore under normal circumstances it would not be in the competition.