PDA

View Full Version : The bat fairy is circling Grace Victory

Odin's balls
12-29-2020, 06:40 AM
Grace Victory? What the hell is one of those? I hear you ask.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9094271/British-YouTuber-Grace-Victory-30-coma-Covid-day-giving-birth.html

Apparently the gut fat sheboon caught the covid and is now in a coma, having been given a giant laxative to shift a stubborn niglet.

Hopefully the bat fairy will score a twofer and rid the world of yet another 'body positive' sow and its newly hatched hellspawn.

Jim Crow
12-29-2020, 07:48 AM
I want the bat fairy to score a trifecta,baby daddy too!

IseDaDiva
12-29-2020, 11:44 AM
"Fat activism" - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Her only activity is waddling to the fridge and back to her chair. But is she a sow? She's so bloated I can't tell. I can certainly see her "boyfriend" is an especially ugly, overfed buck.

grim1
12-29-2020, 01:11 PM
The only eating disorder this fat nigger sow has is not closing it's mouth. Gawd, what an ugly bitch. Hope it wakes from the coma only to suffer for a few more weeks before it is goodified. Let it suffer.

IseDaDiva
12-29-2020, 05:00 PM
Grace Victory? What the hell is one of those? I hear you ask.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9094271/British-YouTuber-Grace-Victory-30-coma-Covid-day-giving-birth.html

Apparently the gut fat sheboon caught the covid and is now in a coma, having been given a giant laxative to shift a stubborn niglet.

Hopefully the bat fairy will score a twofer and rid the world of yet another 'body positive' sow and its newly hatched hellspawn.

EWW! :lol

Coon Club Road
12-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Story line should read "British YouTuber XXXL"

Ignatow
12-29-2020, 09:49 PM
Story line should read "British YouTuber XXXL"

That ain't British, that's a negress biatch.

NigShitPigShit
12-29-2020, 11:59 PM
Bloated Tuber shits niglet!!!

Shocked farmer says, "I thought it was plant food.", after watering the Monstrosity with a laxative designed for pachyderms.

https://i.imgur.com/QRkZ0Ht.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2020, 01:14 AM
Why do fat, pregnant niggers always have to put the smallest clothes on their bodies possible? Nigger, the fatter you are, the MORE clothes should be on you. This isn’t 1995 national geographic magazine. Put some clothes on. Better yet, succumb to that raycissss virus!

Goodman Grey
12-30-2020, 02:47 AM
I think she is beautiful just the way she is (in a coma).

In fact, I think she would be even more beautiful if she died.

Is it considered a violation of the rules to say that I hope people keep spreading COVID-19 to the niggers so they will all be made good?

On an unrelated note, I think niggers and antifas should have some more protests, and not wear masks. They might be "anti-fascist," but they are doing an outstanding job of giving a deadly plague to niggers. The KKK should make some antifas honorary klansmen for doing their part to end the negro menace.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 07:27 AM
The bat fairy is going to to have to issue turbo charged bat wings to carry that 2000 pound beast to hell!

TheOrganGrinder
12-30-2020, 09:11 AM
"Fat activism" - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Her only activity is waddling to the fridge and back to her chair. But is she a sow? She's so bloated I can't tell. I can certainly see her "boyfriend" is an especially ugly, overfed buck.

:lmao:lmao:lmao
Should say,
"pictured here with it's co-morbidity, the other fat nigger".

haywood
12-30-2020, 10:49 AM
The only eating disorder this fat nigger sow has is not closing it's mouth. Gawd, what an ugly bitch. Hope it wakes from the coma only to suffer for a few more weeks before it is goodified. Let it suffer.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
12-30-2020, 11:14 AM
Bloated Tuber shits niglet!!!

Shocked farmer says, "I thought it was plant food.", after watering the Monstrosity with a laxative designed for pachyderms.

https://i.imgur.com/QRkZ0Ht.jpg

:rofl

Sandy
01-02-2021, 09:47 PM
Is it considered a violation of the rules to say that I hope people keep spreading COVID-19 to the niggers so they will all be made good?

Other mods may disagree. My own call is no, because you're simply calling for natural selection for an unintelligent species incapable of protecting itself against nature. And considering how purely evil the nigger species is on the planet, you'd do less to wish for all mosquitoes and other pest insects to disappear. It's a point that continued spread of COVID will mean more fatalities among humans, but really, when you subtract niggers and spiggers, survival rates are much, much higher.

Dogs and cats have things like cancer, kidney failure and infections. They'd die a lot more if humans didn't take care of them, which we do because we love them. Niggers unfortunately survive more than they do because too many idiot humans think they love niggers.

Rastus Nigger
01-02-2021, 10:16 PM
Eyebleach warning needed for the niggapotamus. It should have been put down by animal control before it's sprog hatched.

Groid_Rage
01-05-2021, 10:32 PM
Even if she was white, I wouldn't give a flip about some fat You Tuber.