PDA

View Full Version : Kawanza, another nigger fail.

TheOrganGrinder
12-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Go to Google, and click the banner. Even Google admits that Kawanza is another nigger fail.
Lazy bastards can't even create a holiday right.13426

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 02:50 PM
Everything that a nigger does is a fail. As a species, they are a failure. Nigger is the scourge of the universe!

Goodman Grey
12-25-2020, 03:07 PM
Everything that a nigger does is a fail. As a species, they are a failure. Nigger is the scourge of the universe!

People often blame niggers for their own failures, but what if it is true that the white man is responsible for all of the nigger failures because the white man stole their melanin magic?

LOL

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 03:21 PM
People often blame niggers for their own failures, but what if it is true that the white man is responsible for all of the nigger failures because the white man stole their melanin magic?

LOL
If you’re going to give someone the blame, give it to the liberals. Liberals are failures and their nigger pets are failures. Perfect match!

IseDaDiva
12-25-2020, 03:50 PM
From last to first: - Kwanzaa only has 2 short pages of text, which is by far the greatest disappointment.

That does disappoint me terribly, even though I don't even know what this nigger holiday is about.

Ignatow
12-25-2020, 04:26 PM
When I first heard of Kwanzaa years ago, I knew it was full of crap. It was made up by our niggers to have their own identity during the holidays. No root in their African history, just made up. They don't even know the meaning of family, so it's useless. I just hate having to hear about it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-25-2020, 04:44 PM
That does disappoint me terribly, even though I don't even know what this nigger holiday is about.

I think they hang their niglets by their feet like Piņatas and beat the shit out of them. Then, some sort of muh dikk debauchery goes down before the big fambly bahbakoo and opening of dollar store gifts.

IseDaDiva
12-25-2020, 06:22 PM
]I think they hang their niglets by their feet like Piņatas and beat the shit out of them.[/B] Then, some sort of muh dikk debauchery goes down before the big fambly bahbakoo and opening of dollar store gifts.

How does that differentiate this holiday with a normal nigger fambly day? Well, okay - usually they don't bother hanging the niglets up before they beat the shit out of them. How festive.

Ignatow
12-25-2020, 08:09 PM
^^^^^
Muh-dikk debauchery! Now I'm having a merry Christmas and sheeeeit.

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 09:07 PM
I think they hang their niglets by their feet like Piņatas and beat the shit out of them. Then, some sort of muh dikk debauchery goes down before the big fambly bahbakoo and opening of dollar store gifts.
Who are you kidding? LOL! We all know low IQ nigger beasts are too self centered to give gifts.They aren’t givers, but takers by nature. It’s the nature of jungle beasts!

haywood
12-26-2020, 10:15 AM

Always has been, ALWAYS will be. I heard that "Kwanzaa" has something to do with the harvest. Niggers didn't know how to farm until 400 years ago when Dutch humans came to south africa and taught the niggers farming. Niggers are the MOST worthless species on Earth!!

CoonsЯus
12-26-2020, 10:34 AM
niggers are the benchmark of disaster. All that is ever done these days seems to celebrate nigger failure in more decadent ways. If you want to represent hopelessness, sink yourself to worthless nigger values and lack of achievement. Hide your failings behind some colored hair and a new reggae album. Niggers are the mercury in the pond.

Sandy
12-26-2020, 03:30 PM
On dat first day of Kwanza, muh ho did gibs to me
Our YT neighbor's flat screen TV
On dat second day of Kwanza, my niglets gibbed to me
Two stolen bikes
And our YT neighbor's flat screen TV
On dat third day of Kwanza, muh DL friend gibbed to me
Three STDs
Two stolen bikes

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-26-2020, 08:05 PM
How does that differentiate this holiday with a normal nigger fambly day? Well, okay - usually they don't bother hanging the niglets up before they beat the shit out of them. How festive.

:lol

I like your new avatar. It kind of looks like the female gremlin from gremlins 2

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-26-2020, 08:08 PM
Who are you kidding? LOL! We all know low IQ nigger beasts are too self centered to give gifts.They aren’t givers, but takers by nature. It’s the nature of jungle beasts!

Ok, opening of dolla sto stolen merchandise.

IseDaDiva
12-26-2020, 09:32 PM
:lol

I like your new avatar. It kind of looks like the female gremlin from gremlins 2

Thank you. It's the Sow of Christmas Past.

Jim Crow
12-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Ok, opening of dolla sto stolen merchandise.
Maybe so,LOL!

Jim Crow
12-26-2020, 10:13 PM
Thank you. It's the Sow of Christmas Past.
Personally, I think gremlins are less hideous than nigger sows.And they probably smell better too. LOL!

IseDaDiva
12-26-2020, 10:51 PM
Personally, I think gremlins are less hideous than nigger sows.And they probably smell better today. LOL!

They're certainly less violent and vicious.

haywood
12-27-2020, 03:24 PM
Go to Google, and click the banner. Even Google admits that Kawanza is another nigger fail.
Lazy bastards can't even create a holiday right.13426

I saw kameltoe "heels up' harris pander to the nigs saying how it used to celebrate kwaanza. I'm SO SICK of libtards and their nigger animals!!

TheOrganGrinder
12-29-2020, 11:19 AM
On dat first day of Kwanza, muh ho did gibs to me
Our YT neighbor's flat screen TV
On dat second day of Kwanza, my niglets gibbed to me
Two stolen bikes
On dat third day of Kwanza, muh DL friend gibbed to me
Three STDs
Two stolen bikes

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-31-2020, 03:59 PM
Ann Coulter weighs in on the phony made-up "holiday of "Kwanzaa"...

Kwanzaa emerged not from Africa, but from the FBI’s COINTELPRO. It is a holiday celebrated exclusively by idiot white liberals.

https://anncoulter.com/2020/12/30/happy-kwanzaa-the-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi-7/