PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Rockfish

Unregistered
12-24-2020, 11:35 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/24/africa/tunisia-migrant-deaths-mediterranean-intl/index.html

Unregistered
12-24-2020, 06:11 PM
Sick of them saying Migrants; They’re invaders. They contribute nothing to society and demand endless gibsmedats. They hurt people and stress out everyone that has to deal with them.
I love when their gibsmedat vessels sink! Keep rockfishing niggers, it’s always welcome Christmas news.

Jim Crow
12-24-2020, 07:32 PM
20 is a good start, now step it up niggers and make it 20 million
20 million dead spooks would really be a good start!

Unregistered
12-24-2020, 09:34 PM
That article is so full of crybaby bullshit, especially near the end. Typical liberal bullshit, “it’s the states fault for not being able to save their endless crime committing asses”. Then of course they complain about returning them where they came from.
Wah wah wah when whitey isn’t spending 100% of its time and resources to saving worthless niggers they get Darwin awards. We have our hands tied with covid yet demand literally every invader is given free housing and meals on the White mans dime when their actual working class is in need of their governments support. Nope, it’s always niggers niggers niggers. If a nigger stubs its toe society has to stop and feel sorry for them. Fuck them and their nigger exploitation. Send them all back!

Odin's balls
12-24-2020, 09:40 PM
What a lovely early Christmas present.

haywood
12-25-2020, 11:00 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/24/africa/tunisia-migrant-deaths-mediterranean-intl/index.html

Rockfish season in the Winter!! WOO HOO!!

Unregistered
12-31-2020, 03:20 PM
Sick of them saying Migrants; They’re invaders. They contribute nothing to society and demand endless gibsmedats. They hurt people and stress out everyone that has to deal with them.
I love when their gibsmedat vessels sink! Keep rockfishing niggers, it’s always welcome Christmas news.

My sentiments, exactly! They ARE invaders / colonialists, regardless what the criminal 'liberal' ms press and politicians say. It is (and has always been -> Coudenhove-Kalergi) the goal of the European Union to destroy white peoples countries and ultimately get rid of whites altogether.