PDA

View Full Version : The Rump Bump

Jubal A. Early
12-22-2020, 06:31 AM
These jigs that wear their pants below the rump
Have long mystified my tamily. Past few days here in Milwaukee I've see several examples. Belt actually below the greater portion of the fat. I have my own theories about how this started, what the motives, and how in the hell they stay up in this position. Would like to hear yours...

Bottle_of_Hate
12-22-2020, 09:41 AM
I believe it is a prison thing. It lets other down low niggers know they are available for sex.

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 09:53 AM
I believe it is a prison thing. It lets other down low niggers know they are available for sex.

I agree with that assessment.

I also suspect that the exposure to the cold weather also assists in genital shrinkage, making the downlow nigger appear less threatening, more childlike, and presumably more ideal as a potential rape victim.

Or maybe some niggers just never figured out how belts work. They aren't exactly working with a triple digit IQ, gnomesayin'?

haywood
12-22-2020, 10:27 AM
I agree with that assessment.

I also suspect that the exposure to the cold weather also assists in genital shrinkage, making the downlow nigger appear less threatening, more childlike, and presumably more ideal as a potential rape victim.

Or maybe some niggers just never figured out how belts work. They aren't exactly working with a triple digit IQ, gnomesayin'?

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 11:06 AM
Or:

Coon Club Road
12-22-2020, 11:53 AM
I believe the niggas' refer to this form of fashion as "SAGGIN".

And "SAGGIN" backwards spells....

Rastus Nigger
12-22-2020, 12:27 PM
When in Kilwaukee stay off de norf side unless you're heavily armed and have previous combat experience. Kilwaukee is so infested with niggers, nigger loving commie faggots, muzzies, subhuman mud race vermin and shameless race mixers it should be nuked off the face of the earth.

Coon Club Road
12-22-2020, 12:50 PM
"Kilwaukee"

Isn't that where Jeffrey Dahmer chowed down?

haywood
12-22-2020, 02:02 PM
Isn't that where Jeffrey Dahmer chowed down?

I believe so. He chowed down on niggers and his favorite dish was elbow macaroni!!

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 03:35 PM
When in Kilwaukee stay off de norf side unless you're heavily armed and have previous combat experience. Kilwaukee is so infested with niggers, nigger loving commie faggots, muzzies, subhuman mud race vermin and shameless race mixers it should be nuked off the face of the earth.

Oh, my.:eek: *scratches "Kilwaukee" off of list of "Places I'd Like to Visit." *

Jim Crow
12-22-2020, 03:48 PM
Who gives a shit where the saggy pants thing came from?It’s ridiculous! But what else would you expect from primate niggers with a 68 IQ?

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2020, 06:01 PM
Who gives a shit where the saggy pants thing came from?It’s ridiculous! But what else would you expect from primate niggers with a 68 IQ?

Where it came from was prison. They take your belts away from you, hence the saggy pants.
The Aunt Jemima do-rags are what I can't figure out ....

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 06:25 PM

What I don't get is that the niggers never figured having pants dropping to their knees would make it impossible to run from the popo. Stupid niggers.

Goodman Grey
12-22-2020, 06:30 PM
What I don't get is that the niggers never figured having pants dropping to their knees would make it impossible to run from the popo. Stupid niggers.

I think they do that on purpose so they can get caught.

It seems counterintuitive, but that's probably the easiest way for them to go someplace where they can have a lot of anal sex.

IseDaDiva
12-22-2020, 07:09 PM
I think they do that on purpose so they can get caught.

It seems counterintuitive, but that's probably the easiest way for them to go someplace where they can have a lot of anal sex.

I never thought of that, but yeah - get the taxpayers to foot the bill while the niggers are living it up in the slammer. It's also a good way to avoid irate and violent baby momma sows wanting dat chile support.

Jubal A. Early
12-22-2020, 10:59 PM
Rastus Nigger is so right. Milwaukee is 40% black 40% White and 20 "other". The boos own North Milwaukee. Before covid every nite's 9:00 news was headlined with how many dead bodies that part of town turned out. We used to have a running bet.