PDA

View Full Version : Niggers be sheet outa' luck

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 06:13 PM
Sorry nogs, Uncle Sam isn't going to coddle you forever:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/18/us/minorities-evictions-coronavirus/index.html

Unregistered
12-18-2020, 08:10 PM
"...The Thrive Resource Center, which is operated out of a make-shift office in an apartment."

"Not coincidentally, the resource center doubles as a cocaine distribution center, so individuals seeking housing aid can find much needed pick-me-ups while learning how to scan the system for more free gibs."

Coon Club Road
12-18-2020, 10:37 PM
Good for landlords, bad for communities that will have niggers that were dislodged from their nests milling around.

Goodman Grey
12-19-2020, 12:43 AM
Good for landlords, bad for communities that will have niggers that were dislodged from their nests milling around.

There was an old movie that presented a possible solution to this problem: I believe it was called 'Soylent Green.'

If we were to enact such a thing in reality, we could save considerable taxpayer dollars by converting homeless niggers into Soylent Black, and feeding it to the surviving negro population.

Of course, there is the risk that it may be used against humans as well, especially those that choose to be menaces 2 society. Then again I wouldn't exactly shed tears if some Antifa were being fed organic, grass-fed, free roaming soylent antifa, especially if came farm to table in a process that was certified kosher, and no innocent animals were harmed in the process of making it and no hormones were added to the plankton.