PDA

View Full Version : Damaurio was 14, big enough to try a carjacking, stupid enough to get made good by the intended victim

Sandy
12-16-2020, 07:27 PM
The boy was identified as Damaurio Thomas of the 5100 block of Lexington Avenue in St. Louis.

The attempted robbery occurred at 9301 Lewis and Clark Boulevard in Jennings, on the parking lot of a gas station. Police were notified about 3:45 p.m. Sunday and found the car’s owner and Damaurio near Jennings Station Road and Lewis and Clark Boulevard.

Police said the man who fired the fatal shot was 53 years old. He was taken into custody by police and was cooperating with investigators, St. Louis County police Sgt. Benjamin Granda said.

Damaurio had an accomplice who got away, authorities said. Police have not released a description of the accomplice.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/carjacking-victim-shoots-kills-14-year-old-suspect-in-jennings/article_2090f1b0-2a59-5b5c-a2ff-497df93c531f.html

I have to say, what a damn travesty that the victim was taken away by police. He should have been let go on the spot.

Well, I looked up the St. Louis police chief, and that explains it. The victim will probably get charged with murder.

https://www.slmpd.org/chief_of_police.shtml

animal mother
12-16-2020, 08:46 PM
The man’s car was a Cadillac CTS

Wanna bet the “victim “ was another buck?

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 09:35 PM
Car jacking at 14. Figures. I guess the victim should have let the nigger steal his car and/or murder him because niggers can do no wrong.

So I try and find a pic of the felonious niglet and instead I get a whole page of criminiggers named "Damario" or stupid nigger variations of that stupid nigger name. What a surprise.

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 10:14 PM
So I found the sad lamenting about the saintly Damaurio. The facts seem a little skewed. They forgot the word "he". A nigger must have written this illiterate crap:

DeadDeath learnt that Damaurio was shot and killed by man who was carjacking in Jennings. The funeral arrangements, obituary or official statements on this death would be release(sic) by the family.

If you would like to leave tributes and heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the deceased, use the comment section below to do that.
:lol

https://deaddeath.com/death/damaurio-thomas-death-obituary-damaurio-thomas-dead/

Ray Cizzums
12-16-2020, 10:30 PM
Car jacking at 14. Figures. I guess the victim should have let the nigger steal his car and/or murder him because niggers can do no wrong.

So I try and find a pic of the felonious niglet and instead I get a whole page of criminiggers named "Damario" or stupid nigger variations of that stupid nigger name. What a surprise.

Search for Jig-a-boo Jones, and you'd get less pictures of stupid niggers.

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 11:09 PM
Search for Jig-a-boo Jones, and you'd get less pictures of stupid niggers.

I took your search advice, and this is the result: :lol

Jim Crow
12-16-2020, 11:54 PM
The man’s car was a Cadillac CTS

Wanna bet the “victim “ was another buck?
I agree with you. Because if the victim was white,headlines would read”White man kills black youth”

Coon Club Road
12-17-2020, 12:43 AM
I agree with you. Because if the victim was white,headlines would read”White man kills black youth”

... who was on his way to church to push the blind lady up the ramp in her wheelchair!

Rastus Nigger
12-17-2020, 04:50 AM
:violin:traybat

haywood
12-17-2020, 08:30 AM

Looks like the primate section at a Zoo!!