PDA

View Full Version : Ethiopian massacree

IseDaDiva
12-12-2020, 06:12 PM
I guess they don't know about BLM in that part of the world.

Witnesses say security forces and their allies attacked civilians in Mai-Kadra with machetes and knives and strangled them with ropes.

Someone needs more efficient weapons.

Shadowy Ethiopian massacre could be 'tip of the iceberg' (mail.com) (https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/10385048-shadowy-ethiopian-massacre-tip-iceberg.html#.1272-stage-set2-5)

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 06:19 PM
They should get themselves in one big group and protest.

They should scream "Black Lives Matter!!!" and throw molotov cocktails at the police and the military.

But most importantly, they should cluster together in one small area.

haywood
12-12-2020, 08:03 PM
I guess they don't know about BLM in that part of the world.

Someone needs more efficient weapons.

Shadowy Ethiopian massacre could be 'tip of the iceberg' (mail.com) (https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/10385048-shadowy-ethiopian-massacre-tip-iceberg.html#.1272-stage-set2-5)

So...............................What's the problem?!

Coon Club Road
12-12-2020, 10:37 PM
They forgot to poke them with sharp sticks!

Jim Crow
12-12-2020, 10:41 PM
I always love it when the batwing fairy is busy!

Espantoon
12-13-2020, 01:20 PM
Don't they know that ropes are racist!

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 02:22 PM
"The stench of bodies lingered for days" Whoever wrote that doesn't seem to know that's typical of niggers. The fact they're killing each other off warms my heart.

NigShitPigShit
12-13-2020, 02:51 PM
Thread title made me smile!

The (Ethiopian Chief Ape) prime minister has called the (nigg-on-nigg crime) “the epitome of moral degeneration”

The (Ethiopian Chief Ape said) the Ethiopian defense force (dindu nuffin!) “has not killed a single person in any city”

But the Tigray leader, (Tyrone Bixnood) Debretsion Gebremichael, blamed the (Ethiopian defense force), telling the AP that (dindu nuffin!) “we’re not people who can commit this crime, ever.”

Goodman Grey
12-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Thread title made me smile!

Technically, they are 100% correct.

The (Ethiopian Chief Ape said) the Ethiopian defense force (dindu nuffin!) “has not killed a single person in any city”

But the Tigray leader, (Tyrone Bixnood) Debretsion Gebremichael, blamed the (Ethiopian defense force), telling the AP that (dindu nuffin!) “we’re not people who can commit this crime, ever.”

Niggers aren't people, so they definitely didn't kill any people. And since niggers are not people, they absolutely can commit that crime. :)

NigShitPigShit
12-13-2020, 09:39 PM
Niggers aren't people, so they definitely didn't kill any people. And since niggers are not people, they absolutely can commit that crime. Dang! It's the white Johnnie Cochran. Setting coons free on technicalities! :lmao

AFN_Weasel
12-13-2020, 11:48 PM
So the niggers are killing each other over some bullshit. That's good, but they need to go faster. While they're out killing, the sows are in their mud huts breeding. So far the sows are winning and there are evermore begging bowls and starving niglets for us to send tax dollars to feed.

InsufferableNigg
12-14-2020, 12:14 AM
They should get themselves in one big group and protest.

They should scream "Black Lives Matter!!!" and throw molotov cocktails at the police and the military.

But most importantly, they should cluster together in one small area.

Yes we should fence them in into Gladiatorial combat armed with only weapons of the iron age for our amusement. The survivors, exhausted and left standing. will be have to finally face lions and tigers as they are ripped apart.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-14-2020, 01:05 AM
I honestly believe niggers think theres a nigger throne awaiting the last nigger alive. This is why they constantly murder each other. They would rather rule over a pile of dead niggers than nothing at all.