PDA

View Full Version : A plague for a plague

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 07:43 PM
In spite of everything 2020, we can be thankful this holiday season for one miracle..Covid has deleted a greater percentage of niggers per Capita than any other race in almost every state in the union.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/covid-19-deaths-by-race-ethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0

Coon Club Road
12-08-2020, 08:54 PM
I am thankful! :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Dead + Niggers = Me Happy :D

Unregistered
12-08-2020, 10:35 PM
Dead niggers is always good news. I feel so happy every time I know some violent monkey was sent to hell. Tax payers rejoice and every nigger murders someone if left alive for too long. They’re doing their patriotic duty and saving lives by being made good.

Goodman Grey
12-08-2020, 11:33 PM
The District of Columbia seems to be super racist: 75% of the deaths were niggers.

They should do something about that. I don't know where this district is, but they seem to have a dead nigger problem.

I wonder if their skreets look like Haiti after a hurricane.

NigShitPigShit
12-09-2020, 12:06 AM
The District of Columbia seems to be super racist: 75% of the deaths were niggers. D.C. = Dayed Coon!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 01:14 AM
The District of Columbia seems to be super racist: 75% of the deaths were niggers.

They should do something about that. I don't know where this district is, but they seem to have a dead nigger problem.

Haiti always looks like it was just hit by a cat 5 hurricane. I laugh everytime I see a pic of that place. The niggers cant be bothered to clean up anything. Their water is their landfill. Theyre a special disgusting breed of nigger over there.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Dead + Niggers = Me Happy :D

I like this equation. How about Millions(Dead + Niggers) = (Me Happy)*10

Goodman Grey
12-09-2020, 02:10 AM
I like this equation. How about Millions(Dead + Niggers) = (Me Happy)*10

I would actually further simplify the equation.

All Niggers Good = Me Happy

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:52 AM
In spite of everything 2020, we can be thankful this holiday season for one miracle..Covid has deleted a greater percentage of niggers per Capita than any other race in almost every state in the union.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/covid-19-deaths-by-race-ethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0

For THAT I am ETERNALLY grateful!!

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:53 AM
I would actually further simplify the equation.

All Niggers Good = Me Happy

GREAT minds think alike!! :unigger:traybat:traybat:traybat

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Haiti always looks like it was just hit by a cat 5 hurricane. I laugh everytime I see a pic of that place. The niggers cant be bothered to clean up anything. Their water is their landfill. Theyre a special disgusting breed of nigger over there.

UNFORTUNATELY there are PLENTY of those sub humans in Souf Florida, where I used to live!! One of the reasons why I moved to Central Florida. There are WAY less niggers where I live now!!

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:56 AM

Back in the 70's some of them did!! I used to live in Maryland just outside of D.C.

CoonsЯus
12-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Now all need to do is to lock all the niggers in a compound and inject into them a lethal vial concoction of AIDS, Covid and Sickel Cell and watch them all suffer to the death. It could be a reality show...Nigger Dieland...we could place a wager on the last nigger to steal its last breff ! Would be fuckin epic !

deadmann83
12-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Now all need to do is to lock all the niggers in a compound and inject into them a lethal vial concoction of AIDS, Covid and Sickel Cell and watch them all suffer to the death. It could be a reality show...Nigger Dieland...we could place a wager on the last nigger to steal its last breff ! Would be fuckin epic ! I'm not a fan of reality shows, but that I would definitely watch!

Goodman Grey
12-09-2020, 04:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvyFhvtUTCk

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvyFhvtUTCk

:rofl

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Also in many European countries a notably large number of COVID cases are among "migrants". That is of course is the leftard term for nigger and asslifter parasites and doesn't include for example Indian and Chinese IT gurus or doctors.

I just wonder how the figures in Africa can be so low? Most likely because an average Apefreakan nigger is so loaded with a bunch of much more serious diseases and only COONVID symptoms would feel like a walk in the park.

Jim Crow
12-10-2020, 07:26 PM
D.C. = Dayed Coon! LOL!