PDA

View Full Version : Chicago 'hiphop' she boon Ann Marie caps her buck in the head in hotel room

Whitey Ford
12-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Getting shot in a seedy hotel room is an occupational hazard for hiphop niggers. :nuffins

Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie, 25, arrested in Atlanta following hotel shooting that left a man in critical condition

This is part of her amazing body of work that the world just can't live without.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYY2-hisuXQ

Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie has been arrested following the shooting of a feral buck at a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

The 25-year-old she boon - real name Joann Marie Slater - was taken into custody December 1 after police responded to a shots fired call at the Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel (buck done got shot in the head here ha ha ha LOL.)

Officers found a coon suffering from a gunshot wound to the head, according to CBS46 in Chicago.

Dindu nuffins! It all beez an accident an sheeit! :nuffins

According to the police report, Ann Marie claimed a gun had fallen off a table in the hotel room causing it to go off, striking the victim.

https://archive.is/scbB6

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 07:13 PM
That’s what shitcago niggers do best! Shoot each other!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-08-2020, 07:24 PM
I actually believe this sow's story. There's no way a nigger sow, from three feet away, could hit its nigger buck in the hayed with a pawgun.

It had to be an accident!

If the sow would have taken aim and then pulled trigger, some random niglet 6 blocks away would be in DNS right now.

haywood
12-08-2020, 08:06 PM
That’s what shitcago niggers do best! Shoot each other!

EVERY weekend I wish that the bat wing percentage was way over 20 % but that's the best you will get from a nig!!

Call Me Bwana
12-08-2020, 08:26 PM
This nigress is exactly the kind of deterrent society needs to rid itself of the street nigger. Give her a Glock and point her home to Chimpcago to do some more good.

Rastus Nigger
12-08-2020, 09:36 PM
The perfect argument for rounding up all niggers then shipping them back to Apefrica. Let the filthy stinking feral shitskin vermin pollute the asshole that shit them out.

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 11:30 PM
EVERY weekend I wish that the bat wing percentage was way over 20 % but that's the best you will get from a nig!!
I think they should stick with stabbing each other instead.

Ray Cizzums
12-08-2020, 11:38 PM
I actually believe this sow's story. There's no way a nigger sow, from three feet away, could hit its nigger buck in the hayed with a pawgun.

It had to be an accident!

If the sow would have taken aim and then pulled trigger, some random niglet 6 blocks away would be in DNS right now.

That "Dropped the gun and it went off" story has one little problem - two shots were fired. I guarantee that powder burns will establish the shot was from less than 2 feet away, which blows up her horseshit story. You don't get shot through the forehead by accident. The boons on the First 48 are always saying "I didn't mean to shoot that man, the gun just went off". The detectives then say "Okay D'ArQuavious, but you fired 6 shots". This ratchet bitch didn't even get arrested for attempted murder. The SJW DA only charged her with assault with a deadly weapon.

grim1
12-09-2020, 08:21 AM
Gawd!!!!! I tried to listen to that video. Now my ears hurt!! That shit all sounds the same, bad. Off to NU for you (c)rapper.

haywood
12-09-2020, 09:04 AM
I think they should stick with stabbing each other instead.

Yep! The apes have a higher percentage of bat wings by using that particular method!!