PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gym owner hate hoax

Whitey Ford
12-07-2020, 11:16 PM
Noose, racial epithet create sense of violation at vandalized Black-owned Tower District gym

https://i.imgur.com/w072RTh.png

Sam Akoidu, owner of Iron Bird Fitness in the heart of Fresno’s diverse Tower District, said he’s spent the past six months in business “dealing with COVID and all kinds of other stuff.”

But even he was surprised when his Black-owned business was the target of racist vandalism, including use of the N-word, on Saturday morning. Sometime between about 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., someone tied a small plastic toy skeleton to the front door with a hangman’s noose and scratched the phrase “Hey n******” into the door.

Akoidu said there was nothing amiss when he was at the gym between about 7:45 and 8 a.m. Saturday. But one of his coaches discovered the vandalism when she arrived later in the morning, notifying Akoidu by text message about 10:45 a.m.

“I’ve been through a lot in my life, and I just thought that’s what cowards do,” Akoidu told The Bee. “If that’s how you feel, you should say it directly. But to go out and buy a toy (skeleton) and scratch something in the door when no one’s looking, that’s cowardly.”

Eric Payne, executive director of the Central Valley Urban Institute, learned about the incident when he arrived at the gym on Olive Avenue near Wishon Avenue to work out later Saturday morning, after the skeleton and noose had been taken down. He tweeted that some of the people at the gym were very upset by the vandalism.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article247631625.html

Coon Club Road
12-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Nigger, noose, Alabama windchime... highly doubtful a white person would go anywhere near the stench of a nigger gym let alone hang a noose on the door.

What would be the point?

Sam Akoidu, owner of Iron Bird Fitness is looking for a nigger payday.

Rastus Nigger
12-08-2020, 01:07 AM
:kkk

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Vandalism is when someone wrecks the place. Nigg took a little skeleton, tied it to a noose and wrote nigger on it.Nigg did it to his own business and is trying to blame YT. He’s doing it for publicity or something.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-08-2020, 10:09 AM
Vandalism is when someone wrecks the place. Nigg took a little skeleton, tied it to a noose and wrote nigger on it.Nigg did it to his own business and is trying to blame YT. He’s doing it for publicity or something.

Exactly. What a nice racist it must have been to not actually damage anything. Niggers are so damn stupid, they cant even fake a “hate” crime. People like us do not want anything to do with niggers and are definitely not out here giving them more of a reason to be poor victim niggers and collect white liberal gofundme gibs.

Goodman Grey
12-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Why did they use a toy skeleton when nigger dolls are easy to find in stores nowadays?

Clearly he made no attempt at making this hate crime hoax seem real.

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Exactly. What a nice racist it must have been to not actually damage anything. Niggers are so damn stupid, they cant even fake a “hate” crime. People like us do not want anything to do with niggers and are definitely not out here giving them more of a reason to be poor victim niggers and collect white liberal gofundme gibs.
With such a limited intelligence and low IQ, I doubt the spook could figure out how to get away with arson. So he just grabbed a Halloween decoration and scribbled the word nigger on it.

haywood
12-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Noose, racial epithet create sense of violation at vandalized Black-owned Tower District gym

https://i.imgur.com/w072RTh.png

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article247631625.html

That name sounds like an apefeakoon!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 01:09 AM
With such a limited intelligence and low IQ, I doubt the spook could figure out how to get away with arson. So he just grabbed a Halloween decoration and scribbled the word nigger on it.

That usually doesn't stop them from burning it down anyways. The police show up and the nig is holding some matches blaming the shit on YT.

Goodman Grey
12-09-2020, 02:48 AM
That usually doesn't stop them from burning it down anyways. The police show up and the nig is holding some matches blaming the shit on YT.

Whitey Ford tends to be implicated in a lot of hate crimes, it seems.

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Whitey Ford tends to be implicated in a lot of hate crimes, it seems.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!