PDA

View Full Version : Nigger wants ghetto lobster

Goodman Grey
12-06-2020, 06:06 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/12/05/police-man-arrested-after-punching-mother-kidnapping-baby-at-walmart/

Police arrested a 23-year-old Georgia nigger buck last week after it punched a woman in the face and kidnapped her and her baby from a Walmart in September.

Marcus Farmer-Crane was extradited back to Fayette County last Thursday after it was arrested in another jurisdiction, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Crane was wanted on charges of kidnapping, simple battery, third-degree cruelty to children, and reckless conduct in connection with the September 21 incident at the Walmart in Fayetteville.

Police say several people inside Walmart witnessed the nigger punch the woman twice and kidnap the child from the shopping cart.

The mother then ran after the nigger trying to get her baby back.

A crowd gathered in the Walmart parking lot as the nigger allegedly attempted to push the woman and the baby into a vehicle, according to police spokesperson Ann Marie Burdett: The female was seen to make several attempts to get out of the vehicle, but the male subject repeatedly pushed her back into the vehicle. One of the complainants stated that they told the male subject to stop. However, the subject jumped into the driver seat and sped off in the vehicle with the rear door still open.

#BlackLivesMatter

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 06:18 PM
If the baby mama was a nigger or mud shark, who gives a fuck?Nigger on nigger crime is perfectly fine.I like it when they beat, rape and kill each other.

haywood
12-06-2020, 08:52 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/12/05/police-man-arrested-after-punching-mother-kidnapping-baby-at-walmart/

#BlackLivesMatter

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Me Bwana
12-08-2020, 09:47 PM
If the baby mama was a nigger or mud shark, who gives a fuck?Nigger on nigger crime is perfectly fine.

Agreed! We need more information on this one. If the sprog was this nigger’s, then no fucks given for any of them.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-08-2020, 10:30 PM
That nigger is only 23?

It looks like it's 46!

haywood
12-09-2020, 09:40 AM
That nigger is only 23?

It looks like it's 46!

I was thinking the same thing!!

Coon Club Road
12-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Probably running a stolen ID from some batwinged missing nigger who is 46.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 07:36 PM
That nigger is only 23?

It looks like it's 46!

wachu tawkin bowt? Black dont crack! It be YT dat aint gots no melamanin n sheeeit dat makes us majuckal.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-09-2020, 09:40 PM
wachu tawkin bowt? Black dont crack! It be YT dat aint gots no melamanin n sheeeit dat makes us majuckal.

Tru fuckin' dat, yo!

haywood
12-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Tru fuckin' dat, yo!

Dream on, NIGGER!!