PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Murphy's fambly portrait: Pick the one that doesn't belong

IseDaDiva
12-02-2020, 11:39 AM
From the ever-growing list of "Whores Trying to Eradicate their own Race".

https://i.imgur.com/2W01MA3.png

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2020, 12:41 PM
From the ever-growing list of "Whores Trying to Eradicate their own Race".

https://i.imgur.com/2W01MA3.png

As a teenager, I loved Eddie Murphy’s standup. This was of course before I learned about niggers and the savage beasts they are and of course Eddie loving trannys.

NigShitPigShit
12-02-2020, 06:27 PM
The bespectacled white woman looks like she's muttering, "Get me outta here!", while clutching desperately at the burner.

haywood
12-02-2020, 06:51 PM
The bespectacled white woman looks like she's muttering, "Get me outta here!", while clutching desperately at the burner.

Yep!!

IseDaDiva
12-02-2020, 07:47 PM

Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside and thinking, "My beautiful daughter is willing to lie down with this filthy ol' nigger and squirt out a mutt sprog for money. Just kill me now."

tweakstick
12-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside and thinking, "My beautiful daughter is willing to lie down with this filthy ol' nigger and squirt out a mutt sprog for money. Just kill me now."

I don't believe that for a second. If that were true, she would not be anywhere in the picture. She would be hiding her head in shame and never answering her phone. Instead, her picture shows her quite content with her burner daughter's choice to bed down with a tranny screwing monstronostril washed up unfunny nigger.

She's nothing but a brothel madam and her daughter is nothing but her star whore.

Jim Crow
12-03-2020, 09:12 AM
Mudshark whore fucking niggerboy for money. And her insurance is the little zebra.How original.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-03-2020, 10:14 AM
As a teenager, I loved Eddie Murphy’s standup. This was of course before I learned about niggers and the savage beasts they are and of course Eddie loving trannys.

I think the first time I heard foul nigger rap was about 11 years old. It was 2 live crew and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. You didn't hear humans behaving like that. It was funny at that age because you don't hear your parents talking like that. They kept you insulated from it. The same can be said for his stand up. Only nigger comics talked that way so as a young kid you think it is amazing. Niggers are peddled as icons so this becomes normal behavior and some wonder why kids have no respect for their parents/teachers.

Goodman Grey
12-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Here is something a little bit more amusing:

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-03-2020, 07:42 PM
I think the first time I heard foul nigger rap was about 11 years old. It was 2 live crew and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. You didn't hear humans behaving like that. It was funny at that age because you don't hear your parents talking like that. They kept you insulated from it. The same can be said for his stand up. Only nigger comics talked that way so as a young kid you think it is amazing. Niggers are peddled as icons so this becomes normal behavior and some wonder why kids have no respect for their parents/teachers.

Good point!

Coon Club Road
12-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Here is something a little bit more amusing:

This pic ^^^ is some funny shit!

If it looks like a shine on a staircase with no movement... click on the pic! :lol

Buck Simian
12-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Eddie Murphy and all nigger comedians jokes are exactly the same. When it comes to their joke line-up, its always nigger does things this way while white people do things that way. And whatever the subject is niggers are doing it better of course.