PDA

View Full Version : Cuntrol-Freak Nigger Prick with a Stick Up His Ass

NigShitPigShit
11-28-2020, 12:52 AM
There is the bestial,genocidal nigger, who rapes, tortures, guts, and kills all non-nigger babies, children, and adults on South African Boer farms.

And then there is the meticulous, self-righteous, CUNTrol-freak nigger PRICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fON_xu-M73c). Imagine "Biden's 'Amerika'"--an "Amerika" ruled remotely by China, governed locally by nigger pricks, drunk with power like that flight attendant, gloating, dipping into the till, mismanaging everything, driving Amerika to shit.

Goodman Grey
11-28-2020, 01:17 AM
That nigger is just loving the fact that it has so much power.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-28-2020, 10:08 AM
I prefer driving over flying. I used to enjoy flying but since we have all of this security nonsense and layovers, I typically get somewhere faster by driving. A few years back, I beat my mom to Tennessee from Florida driving and she flew. I even left the house after she arrived at the airport.

haywood
11-28-2020, 12:50 PM
That nigger is just loving the fact that it has so much power.

Don't they all?!

NigShitPigShit
11-29-2020, 02:37 AM
Spirit Airlines = Nigger Airlines

I haven't flown in years, so had to poke around for stories supporting that. Lo and behold, sure enough! You saved me from the shingles-inducing nightmare of discovering that after having boarded a flight. That wouldha' sucked.

Jim Crow
11-29-2020, 07:49 AM
Empowering a low IQ tranny sounding nigger is going to cost that airline bussiness. I know I’d never fly Spirit Airlines.I’ll stick with Delta.