PDA

View Full Version : Nigger BLM Rioters Beat a Raccoon to Death in NYC

NigShitPigShit
11-24-2020, 12:14 PM
The large crowds at odd hours are lurking in places where the local animals have become accustomed to having quiet time at night to forage. Once the crowd spotted the raccoon, they began beating it with a stick while it recoiled and tried to escape (https://repub.li/black-lives-matter-rioters-beat-a-raccoon-to-death-in-the-streets-of-new-york-city/). Eventually the poor animal gave up and laid lifeless bleeding in the street.
This type of behavior is rampant among the supposedly peaceful Black Lives Matter protests. Once the sun goes down, alcohol fueled crowds carry out mob mentality behavior. Anything they don’t like and any opportunistic crime is ripe to be taken advantage of. A defenseless outsider with a red hat or in this case a slow, fuzzy, and scared animal was beaten then left behind. I'd prefer an animal over a fucking nigger any day. Niggers are an accursed monstrosity.

jenkemfactory
11-24-2020, 12:23 PM
They killed it because it's a coon.

Groid_Rage
11-24-2020, 12:48 PM
Jealousy, the 4 legged ones are far better than the 2 legged variety.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 12:53 PM
I'd prefer an animal over a fucking nigger any day. Niggers are an accursed monstrosity.
This is the way they treat all living things on earth. They hate dogs too. They starve them and usually just leave them chained to a tree the majority of their lives. I call animal control on their asses when I see it during my daily endeavors.

NigShitPigShit
11-24-2020, 01:06 PM
This is the way they treat all living things on earth. They hate dogs too. They starve them and usually just leave them chained to a tree the majority of their lives. I call animal control on their asses when I see it during my daily endeavors. Thank you. Think I'd really lose it if I saw a coon mistreating a dog. Dogs are superior in every way to niggers.

haywood
11-24-2020, 01:09 PM
I'd prefer an animal over a fucking nigger any day. Niggers are an accursed monstrosity.

The niggers who did this should be thrown naked in a cage with 20 rabid racoons!! Fucking nigger scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 03:01 PM
There must be some DNA sharing between coons and coons.

That smaller coon took it like a champ while that big coon was wailing on it with the club.

The same way the bigger coons react when the Po Po is wailing on them!

Jim Crow
11-24-2020, 04:45 PM
Savage fucking niggers.I’d like to put them in a cage with a grizzly or a Bengal tiger and see them try to fuck with that.

Ignatow
11-24-2020, 07:33 PM
There must be some DNA sharing between coons and coons.

That smaller coon took it like a champ while that big coon was wailing on it with the club.

The same way the bigger coons react when the Po Po is wailing on them!

Be nice now, raccoons are far kinder and cuter than any nigger. Though gorillas and chimps do look related closely to niggers, they are also more peaceful and less destructive.

I have sympathy for animals. Niggers, none at all, and will never ever have anything kind to say about them.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 09:49 PM
...I have sympathy for animals.

I do as well and that little coon sure didn't deserve that clubbing.

Maybe some day the coon with the club will get the tables turned on it!

Sandy
11-24-2020, 11:46 PM
I do as well and that little coon sure didn't deserve that clubbing.

Maybe some day the coon with the club will get the tables turned on it!

I'd like to think the racoon was simply being brave in the face of overwhelming odds. A nigger getting tenderized by 5-0 is simply giving up, or so drugged up it (Rodney Kang) it doesn't know what's going on.