PDA

View Full Version : Brazil BLM riots kick off because of dead dindu

Odin's balls
11-21-2020, 08:01 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8972325/Death-eve-Brazil-s-Black-Consciousness-Day-sparks-fury.html

Some smelly nigger gets caught shoplifting, attacks the store security and they defend themselves by issuing batwings.

Brazil is now erupting into violence and the huge nigger population are going on an unauthorised early black Friday shopping spree looking for justice.

haywood
11-21-2020, 08:19 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8972325/Death-eve-Brazil-s-Black-Consciousness-Day-sparks-fury.html

Some smelly nigger gets caught shoplifting, attacks the store security and they defend themselves by issuing batwings.

Brazil is now erupting into violence and the huge nigger population are going on an unauthorised early black Friday shopping spree looking for justice.

I think the monkeyshines will be short lived. Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro does NOT put up with bullshit. They don't call him "Tropical Trump" for nothing!! By the way, I've always loved Brazilian Women (White of course). There are plenty of them where I live in Florida!! Brazil has a relatively large amount of niggers and mulattoes and I'm sure da' poleez there keep them in line.

Odin's balls
11-21-2020, 08:22 AM
Bolsonaro doesn't mess around and I foresee the Brazilian police restoring order very quickly.

Que International nigger and coddler butthurt when this happens. :)

haywood
11-21-2020, 09:48 AM
Bolsonaro doesn't mess around and I foresee the Brazilian police restoring order very quickly.

Que International nigger and coddler butthurt when this happens. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing it!!

jenkemfactory
11-21-2020, 10:20 AM
It's funny how there are practically no chimpouts in China and Russia.

CoonsЯus
11-21-2020, 10:57 AM
any fool out on the streets in the defense of the hopeless and useless negroid race, deserves to be maimed and blinded. Fuck em all.

Groid_Rage
11-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Niggers always seem to find a dead criminal lowlife to rally around, because to that is their ideal person

Odin's balls
11-21-2020, 12:05 PM
Bolsonaro will have the military break out live ammo and grenade launchers, then the niggers will slink back to their ghettos where they belong.

Shouldn't be too difficult to find the looters either.

A 55" TV in a tin shack is going to stick out like a bulldog's balls.

The dumb niggers will probably use the packaging as a new front door cardboard flap / status symbol too.

haywood
11-21-2020, 01:42 PM
It's funny how there are practically no chimpouts in China and Russia.

And when niggers become "rape apes" in China they get their "MUH DIKS" cut off!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-21-2020, 08:25 PM
It's my understanding that behind the façade, Brazil's social structure somewhat represents India's "caste" system, with niggers at the very bottom (as usual). I wonder if Bolsonaro would make the strategic decision to use a light touch at first, let the niggers chimp, and then The Reckoning...? His rationale could be that he gave the niggers every opportunity to behave, but hey! -- they're niggers!

haywood
11-21-2020, 10:53 PM
It's my understanding that behind the façade, Brazil's social structure somewhat represents India's "caste" system, with niggers at the very bottom (as usual). I wonder if Bolsonaro would make the strategic decision to use a light touch at first, let the niggers chimp, and then The Reckoning...? His rationale could be that he gave the niggers every opportunity to behave, but hey! -- they're niggers!

That is probably what Bolsonaro will do. I just like the guy because he told "creepy joe" to go FUCK himself!!

Jim Crow
11-21-2020, 11:20 PM
No matter what country they live in or are from, niggers will always be niggers. And that means, “never pass up a good excuse to loot “

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-21-2020, 11:24 PM
That is probably what Bolsonaro will do. I just like the guy because he told "creepy joe" to go FUCK himself!!

Bolsonaro is a realist. Therefore, he knows the truth about niggers.

haywood
11-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Bolsonaro is a realist. Therefore, he knows the truth about niggers.

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
11-22-2020, 03:01 AM
A 55" TV in a tin shack is going to stick out like a bulldog's balls.

One liner award winner of the day! :thumb