PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 04:17 PM
Or does Joe Biden look like a giant fucking cheeto? They used to accuse Trump of being one, but this is just ridiculous.

haywood
11-15-2020, 04:38 PM
Or does Joe Biden look like a giant fucking cheeto? They used to accuse Trump of being one, but this is just ridiculous.

He looks like a senile old pervert that is China's BITCH!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-15-2020, 07:24 PM

Imagine calling someone a cheeto for 4 years and believing its some big burn. “You’re a french fry, you’re a cheeto”. It sounds like two toddlers having it out.

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 07:51 PM
Imagine calling someone a cheeto for 4 years and believing its some big burn. “You’re a french fry, you’re a cheeto”. It sounds like two toddlers having it out.

Well, what are they supposed to call the President of the United States of America? "Trump"? "Sir"? "Mister President"?

I think we can all agree that calling him names like "Agent Orange," Cheeto Benito," "Cheeto in Queef," "Comrade Cheetolino," "President Rancid Velveeta," and "The Tangerine Tornado" is a very adult and grown up thing to do.

When Obama was president, we just called him a "nigger." I think that's a much bigger burn than being called a cheeto.

Jim Crow
11-15-2020, 09:59 PM
Looks like a diaper face to me. With shit spewing out of his mouth every few seconds.

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 11:33 PM
Looks like a diaper face to me. With shit spewing out of his mouth every few seconds.

Jim Crow
11-16-2020, 08:19 AM
12874LOL!

haywood
11-16-2020, 04:35 PM
Well, what are they supposed to call the President of the United States of America? "Trump"? "Sir"? "Mister President"?

I think we can all agree that calling him names like "Agent Orange," Cheeto Benito," "Cheeto in Queef," "Comrade Cheetolino," "President Rancid Velveeta," and "The Tangerine Tornado" is a very adult and grown up thing to do.

When Obama was president, we just called him a "nigger." I think that's a much bigger burn than being called a cheeto.

And it wuz da' troof n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Jim Crow
11-16-2020, 07:53 PM
All this fuss about Biden! The diaper face bastard is probably going to kick off before the Super Bowl!

Goodman Grey
11-16-2020, 08:36 PM
All this fuss about Biden! The diaper face bastard is probably going to kick off before the Super Bowl!

They're still going to do the Super Bowl?

Do they not care about the health of the niggers?

How can they play feetsball without risking getting infected by COVID-19?

Will somebody PLEASE think of the niggers and cancel the Super Bowl?

For fucks sake, guys, we care about the health and welfare of niggers.

Jim Crow
11-16-2020, 09:28 PM
They're still going to do the Super Bowl?

Do they not care about the health of the niggers?

How can they play feetsball without risking getting infected by COVID-19?

Will somebody PLEASE think of the niggers and cancel the Super Bowl?

For fucks sake, guys, we care about the health and welfare of niggers.
I haven’t watched the Nigger Felon League in two years.I really don’t give a fuck what happens to them. Not going to watch the Super Bowl either. What I meant to say was that diaper face biden will probably die before February

Coon Club Road
11-17-2020, 02:36 PM
I haven’t watched the Nigger Felon League in two years.I really don’t give a fuck what happens to them. Not going to watch the Super Bowl either. What I meant to say was that diaper face biden will probably die before February

No NFL games have been on at our house this season!

Pissed a couple of relatives off once or twice when I had to explain to them why the game wasn't on and wouldn't be turned on.

Especially proud of Mrs. CCR for finding something else to watch... she was much more of a football fan than I.

Screw those nigger bastards that kneel or do a nigger fist gesture during the National Anthem!

I hate to say I hope all those nigger felons have to go on welfare next year because I'll be paying for it... but I do!

Jim Crow
11-17-2020, 04:41 PM
No NFL games have been on at our house this season!

Pissed a couple of relatives off once or twice when I had to explain to them why the game wasn't on and wouldn't be turned on.

Especially proud of Mrs. CCR for finding something else to watch... she was much more of a football fan than I.

Screw those nigger bastards that kneel or do a nigger fist gesture during the National Anthem!

I hate to say I hope all those nigger felons have to go on welfare next year because I'll be paying for it... but I do!
I’m also an audiophile and a gun enthusiast. Those two hobbies keep me away from the boob tube when I’m not working.For example, Monday night, I listened to music, then I cleaned one of my AR15 and started preparing some brass for reloading. And I can always download an old movie. I’m not letting these militant niggers break me.

NigShitPigShit
11-18-2020, 07:01 AM

Niggers neither understand nor appreciate freedom. That's how they respond to it. Oh, and by chimping-out.