PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Murderer Caught Again After Escaping 50 Years Ago

Espantoon
11-13-2020, 10:56 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fbi-catches-fugitive-nearly-50-years-after-his-escape/ar-BB1aZZhO?ocid=msedgntp

To bad this ape won't get the appropriate ultimate penalty.

Coon Club Road
11-13-2020, 11:39 PM
Oh you can bet if he wasn't so fuckin' old and decrepit, he would have resisted and had to be wrangled!

haywood
11-14-2020, 03:58 PM
Oh you can bet if he wasn't so fuckin' old and decrepit, he would have resisted and had to be wrangled!

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
11-14-2020, 07:44 PM
Too bad the monkey didn’t resist arrest with deadly force. This way he could’ve been bat winged and save taxpayers a fortune.

Groid_Rage
11-15-2020, 11:33 AM
The poor nigger

IseDaDiva
11-15-2020, 08:52 PM
Too bad the monkey didn’t resist arrest with deadly force. This way he could’ve been bat winged and save taxpayers a fortune.

Yes, but then there would have been a whole new round of savage looting and other violence from the nigger community just wishing to pay respects to dey brotha.

Jim Crow
11-15-2020, 09:31 PM
Yes, but then there would have been a whole new round of savage looting and other violence from the nigger community just wishing to pay respects to dey brotha.
When the niggers loot and riot, it’s usually in their own liberal cities and neighborhoods.So, I couldn’t care less.
Besides when niggers loot and riot, all it does is show their true colors.

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 09:34 PM
I noticed that this nignog murdered someone during the MLK riots.

Are we talking about the same riots that occurred after MLK was allegedly murdered?

What was MLK doing that got itself killed? Was he casing homes while walking around with skittles and a can of watermelon tea? Or did MLK try to murder a police officer? Maybe MLK couldn't breathe?

Whatever MLK was doing, it couldn't have been all that important. It probably committed suicide by cop.

MLK was probably running around burning down buildings, looting stores, and worshiping Karl Marx. Just like those niggers that are associated with #BLM.

I think more people should judge niggers by the content of their character, instead of their skin color, so they can hate niggers just as much as we do.

Coon Club Road
11-18-2020, 08:53 PM
"... I think more people should judge niggers by the content of their character, instead of their skin color, so they can hate niggers just as much as we do."

Me too! :lol

haywood
11-19-2020, 02:19 PM
When the niggers loot and riot, it’s usually in their own liberal cities and neighborhoods.So, I couldn’t care less.
Besides when niggers loot and riot, all it does is show their true colors.

The color of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Crow
11-19-2020, 02:27 PM
The color of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t call them shit skins for nothing.