PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to Understanding Niggers

Unregistered
11-11-2020, 06:34 AM
Got sidetracked while doing some internet surfing and came across this article from 2013. Although I don't agree with all of it (my disagreements concern only minor points), I think most of it is correct. I think there is even more that could be added given we know even more about niggers now than we did in 2013. Overall, I enjoyed reading it.

A Guide to Understanding Niggers

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.california/UvSzbiCoB9A

haywood
11-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Got sidetracked while doing some internet surfing and came across this article from 2013. Although I don't agree with all of it (my disagreements concern only minor points), I think most of it is correct. I think there is even more that could be added given we know even more about niggers now than we did in 2013. Overall, I enjoyed reading it.

Dat beez sum FUNNY sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Jim Crow
11-11-2020, 08:48 AM
The main thing a humanmust understand, is that you need to stay away from niggers.

Coon Club Road
11-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Comments at the end are golden too!

tweakstick
11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Aside from the poker game and watermelon comments and a few others, I don't see what's to disagree with. Personally I like watermelon and come from a long line of Mississippi (NOT INBRED) rednecks that enjoy it as well. Blacks like it because they appropriated white culture. Humans were eating chicken and watermelon long before niggers while niggers were eating grubs, twigs and each other.

Also, coming from a long line of card carrying Mississippi rednecks (some of which are even in fact "good ole boys"), I can assure you that none of us are Clansmen and many Clansmen are not rednecks. There are actually roughly only 200 members nationwide now. They mainly only exist in the minds of the liberal main stream media and the fools that believe anything they say.

Coon Club Road
11-11-2020, 01:55 PM
...while niggers were eating grubs, twigs and each other.

One liner of the day award :thumb

Unregistered
11-11-2020, 02:50 PM

Long story short, avoid the groid by all means.

Odin's balls
11-11-2020, 03:48 PM
In all honesty, I have no desire to understand niggers on any terms.

I just want them to go back to Africa and allow humans to continue evolving in peace.

Unregistered
11-12-2020, 10:18 AM
Niggers nig, there is nothing more to understand. For humans there is only one single rule: Avoid them! Stay as far away as possible! Chimpout and Burn Loot Murder is their natural behaviour, they are irrational and dangerous, especially in a group. Therefore stay safe, avoid the groid!

haywood
11-12-2020, 08:40 PM
In all honesty, I have no desire to understand niggers on any terms.

I just want them to go back to Africa and allow humans to continue evolving in peace.

BEST solution yet!!