PDA

View Full Version : Sow wrangled for destroying Trump signs, amazingly does NOT chimp.

animal mother
11-03-2020, 02:10 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/anarchist-florida-woman-arrested-destroying-trump-signs-snapped

The woman was informed by deputies that it was illegal to destroy someone else’s property. While detained by deputies for the investigation, the woman gave a false name to law enforcement. After being told it was illegal to provide a false name to law enforcement, the woman identified herself as 42-year-old Tonya McRae (DOB 11/20/1977).

McRae was arrested and charged with Criminal Mischief and Providing a False Name to Law Enforcement. She was booked into the Sheriff Perry Hall Inmate Detention Facility where she is being held on a $500.00 bond.

This may be a first, she actually let the popo do their job, remained calm, and didn't chimp out.

Jim Crow
11-03-2020, 02:57 PM
My wife and I take a walk every night in our neighborhood. All I see is Trump signs. Except two liberal cocksuckers that live down the street from me. I feel like destroying their ByeDone signs.But I figured after ByeDone loses, they’ll destroy the signs themselves. LOL!

Coon Club Road
11-03-2020, 07:18 PM
My wife and I take a walk every night in our neighborhood. All I see is Trump signs. Except two liberal cocksuckers that live down the street from me. I feel like destroying their ByeDone signs.But I figured after ByeDone loses, they’ll destroy the signs themselves. LOL!

Maybe I'm totally blind but around my neck of the woods, all you ARE Trump signs. I don't see how this election can be even considered close...

We'll see later I suppose.

haywood
11-03-2020, 07:19 PM

Yep!!