PDA

View Full Version : No Nigger Zone!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-27-2020, 02:12 PM
Loved this guy. Every race on the planet, including niggers hate niggers.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-arizona-man-racist-rant-loses-sothebys-real-estate-job-20201027-7cyeou67hnbfnft6spkqpoavte-story.html

CoonsЯus
10-27-2020, 02:31 PM
Everybody hates niggers. It's a worldwide pandemic ! You don't have to be a cracker either. Niggers are vermin. I hope some the brave human gets offered a better job for standing up to the nigger menace.

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 03:15 PM
Dude was just stating the facts and nothing but the facts!

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 05:03 PM
Useless nigger youtuber was there trying to start trouble as niggers always do.Nigger was obviously sent there by it’s coddler.
I work for a lady from time to time who is a real estate agent in Cocoa Beach Florida.All she did on her Facebook page was say that she considered BLM a hate group. Next day, fired. But she got a better job immediately. If you’re good at what you do, people don’t care if you hate niggers. In fact many employers find it to be a good quality to hate niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-28-2020, 10:45 AM
Awesome. I bet he's not telling anyone where he lives, or there would be a mad stampede by everyone who would want to live in a nigger-free zone.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-28-2020, 10:47 AM
Useless nigger youtuber was there trying to start trouble as niggers always do.Nigger was obviously sent there by it’s coddler.
I work for a lady from time to time who is a real estate agent in Cocoa Beach Florida.All she did on her Facebook page was say that she considered BLM a hate group. Next day, fired. But she got a better job immediately. If you’re good at what you do, people don’t care if you hate niggers. In fact many employers find it to be a good quality to hate niggers.
I wish I worked for myself so I didnt have to worry about it but I have to act as though I dont mind niggers on the daily.

tweakstick
10-28-2020, 11:06 AM
Abram’s lawyer Benjamin Taylor told The News after Ng was booked on two misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct and released over the weekend.

Wait, I thought only white peepo could be rayciss!

Wait, was it niggers can't be racist?

It's just hard to keep track of it all sometimes.

Jim Crow
10-28-2020, 06:00 PM
I wish I worked for myself so I didnt have to worry about it but I have to act as though I dont mind niggers on the daily.
I am a licensed flooring contractor.I have a partner, but I do all the estimates. We stay busy,so I am picky with customers. If I hear a nigg voice, I say that I am on a 6 mo job. If I get to the estimate and it turns out to be a nigg or obvious liberal, I estimate 25% higher.I always act professional.I am a five-star company

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-28-2020, 09:15 PM
I am a licensed flooring contractor.I have a partner, but I do all the estimates. We stay busy,so I am picky with customers. If I hear a nigg voice, I say that I am on a 6 mo job. If I get to the estimate and it turns out to be a nigg or obvious liberal, I estimate 25% higher.I always act professional.I am a five-star company
Nice, I did flooring for 10 years.

CoonsЯus
10-28-2020, 09:28 PM

yup, the old double the estimate trick if you don't want the job ! Love it !

Jim Crow
10-28-2020, 09:34 PM
Nice, I did flooring for 10 years.
How are your knees? At 59 years old, mine are still good because I stay thin.Still,I try to stick with full bathroom remodels.Less work and more money.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-29-2020, 01:50 AM
How are your knees? At 59 years old, mine are still good because I stay thin.Still,I try to stick with full bathroom remodels.Less work and more money.
mine are ok. I have one bad one from feetsball when I was in high school. Had a torn acl but my knees werent the issue with flooring. It was my back that started bothering me with the flooring. We did mostly tile work but ive done a little of everything.

haywood
10-29-2020, 08:03 AM

Consider it a "nigger-libtard annoyance tax!!"

Jim Crow
10-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Consider it a "nigger-libtard annoyance tax!!"
That’s how I thought of it. And many times they will pay. I do professional work and my partner and I act professional.I keep my personal beliefs to myself. This is all about making money.