PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia burning...more nigger riots after useless coon made good by police

CoonsЯus
10-27-2020, 08:14 AM
https://www.rt.com/uk/504642-philadelphia-riots-police-shooting/

A crazy and cracked out, knife wielding coon was goodified by fine outstanding LEOs. The usual crowd of niggers and BLM fanatics objected to the hopeless nigger recycling program and took their frustration to the local sneaker store !!

Niggers ! Stay away !

Odin's balls
10-27-2020, 08:40 AM
Seeing the footage, this was a completely justified action by the officers involved.

The riots, arson and looting are just generating more votes for Trump.

I hope the officer who was run over by the BLM truck of peace makes a full recovery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8882839/Protests-erupt-Philadelphia-police-shot-killed-knife-wielding-black-man-27.html

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 09:24 AM
BLM... Burn Loot Murder!

The coons hang around their nests just waiting for one of their own to be gunned down by the PoPo so they can go sneaker and TeeBee shopping.

They could care less about the goodified coon, they just want their gibbs me dat ASAP after any police killing of a coon.

haywood
10-27-2020, 10:09 AM
BLM... Burn Loot Murder!

The coons hang around their nests just waiting for one of their own to be gunned down by the PoPo so they can go sneaker and TeeBee shopping.

They could care less about the goodified coon, they just want their gibbs me dat ASAP after any police killing of a coon.

EXACTLY!! Stupid niggers are always PREDICTABLE!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-27-2020, 10:15 AM
https://www.rt.com/uk/504642-philadelphia-riots-police-shooting/

A crazy and cracked out, knife wielding coon was goodified by fine outstanding LEOs. The usual crowd of niggers and BLM fanatics objected to the hopeless nigger recycling program and took their frustration to the local sneaker store !!

Niggers ! Stay away !

I am good with them shooting the nigger. It would be funny if they had net guns to capture them like theyre capturing a wild animal. Dont want to be shot? Ok, we will treat you like the animals you are. Put them in a kennel after theyre wrangled up as well.

Groid_Rage
10-27-2020, 10:42 AM
This city is so niggerfuxated and the apes are running the show now.

Groid_Rage
10-27-2020, 10:42 AM
I am good with them shooting the nigger. It would be funny if they had net guns to capture them like theyre capturing a wild animal. Dont want to be shot? Ok, we will treat you like the animals you are. Put them in a kennel after they're wrangled up as well.Good idea!

Jipshun Kang
10-27-2020, 11:12 AM
they don't call it niggerdelphia for nothing

haywood
10-27-2020, 12:42 PM
they don't call it niggerdelphia for nothing

North and West filthadelphia have ALWAYS looked like botswana!! Now they look like burned botswana!!

CoonsЯus
10-27-2020, 12:54 PM
North and West filthadelphia have ALWAYS looked like botswana!! Now they look like burned botswana!!

That's the only way the niggers like it ! They can't handle the extreme stress of civilization so they have to keep razing it to the ground. It's a genetic thing !

haywood
10-27-2020, 02:00 PM
That's the only way the niggers like it ! They can't handle the extreme stress of civilization so they have to keep razing it to the ground. It's a genetic thing !

Yep!!

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 05:06 PM
All these militant niggers want is an excuse to Burn Loot Murder.When will all humans realize this, and start considering BLM a hate group?

CoonsЯus
10-28-2020, 11:02 AM
Philly nigger is now labeled as the rudimentary aspiring rapper. Does the media use Chimpout as a guide to fabricate their fictitious fake news? I seriously wonder.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/walter-wallace-had-a-long-history-of-violent-run-ins-with-cops/

Jipshun Kang
10-28-2020, 11:05 AM
christmas looting came early this year.

Bakkabawl Stah
10-29-2020, 01:54 AM
Philly nigger is now labeled as the rudimentary aspiring rapper. Does the media use Chimpout as a guide to fabricate their fictitious fake news? I seriously wonder.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/walter-wallace-had-a-long-history-of-violent-run-ins-with-cops/

Everytime with these niggers....aspiring rappers, give me a break.

Groid_Rage
10-29-2020, 02:04 AM
Wallace had also been in and out of court for nearly a decade, with convictions for crimes including resisting arrest and robbery, the paper said.

He had been arrested in March after he allegedly threatened his child’s mother over the phone, saying, “I’ll shoot you and that house up,” NBC said.

In 2019, he was charged with resisting arrest by “kicking the windows and door panels of a police patrol car.”

In 2016, during a robbery, he allegedly grabbed a woman by the neck and held what she believed to be a gun to her head, NBC said, citing court records. He was sentenced to 11 to 23 months behind bars, WPVI said.

His mother had a protective order against him in 2013 which he allegedly violated when he “threw water in her face and punched her in the face” and “threatened to return and shoot” her, the reports said, again citing court records.TNB
:fling:unigger

Coon Club Road
10-29-2020, 07:48 AM
christmas looting came early this year.

You can bet it will also come on time and late as well.

CoonsЯus
10-29-2020, 08:30 AM
You can bet it will also come on time and late as well.

nigger does love looting those after Christmas sale bargains !

Jim Crow
11-06-2020, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZeAbM5lCU

Very good shooting!Heart shots equals bat wings!

Ignatow
11-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Why do we have to share this country with niggers? They don't deserve citizenship. They deserve to be segregated.

BoonbonicPlague
11-07-2020, 03:52 AM
9th child? Newlywed? The police did us humans a great service by attaching batwings to this destructive reproductive dindu! It's a shame that this dindu wasn't snuffed out before he caused the varîous sows to dróp 9 mud monkeys for us humans to pay for the rest of their miserable lives.

haywood
11-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Very good shooting!Heart shots equals bat wings!

That makes me feel all WARM and FUZZY inside!! That was better than the movie "Training Day" when Denzell washinton got batwinged by the Russians!!