PDA

View Full Version : ACB Said No Nigger Lotto for Fambly of Obese Nigger who Stole a Watch, then Shit Itself and Deleted

Espantoon
10-21-2020, 08:33 PM
https://www.theroot.com/unqualified-impunity-amy-coney-barrett-once-ruled-that-1845429637
Imagine being the poor cop having to deal with this beast.

haywood
10-21-2020, 08:42 PM
https://www.theroot.com/unqualified-impunity-amy-coney-barrett-once-ruled-that-1845429637
Imagine being the poor cop having to deal with this beast.

I'm LIKING her more and more!!

Coon Club Road
10-21-2020, 09:28 PM
I'm LIKING her more and more!!

You got that right!!!

Jim Crow
10-21-2020, 10:46 PM
I still don’t like the fact that she has nigger pets at her house. But I still like her rulings.

tweakstick
10-22-2020, 07:50 AM
Amy Coney Barrett is a right-wing radical.

Looking at Barrett’s judicial record, Five Thirty-Eight didn’t just categorize her as a right-leaning justice on one of America’s most conservative courts. They concluded that “Barrett is one of the more conservative judges on the circuit — and maybe even the most conservative.”

They say that like it's a bad thing. There is no such thing as a right wing radical. Our founders were all right wing - every damn one of them!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-22-2020, 08:54 AM
“Wooten waited while Day lay on the ground in his own feces. Wooten waited while Day complained that he couldn’t breathe. Wooten waited until Day was a listless Black thing. Sgt. Franklin Wooten, who received CPR training by the IMPD that specifically informed him about the dangers of positional asphyxiation, which it said can occur “when a suspect, especially a larger one, is placed on their chest or stomach, with the suspect’s arms and legs restrained behind the back,” waited while Day lay on the ground in his own feces, handcuffed twice, complaining that he couldn’t breathe...
For forty-two minutes.”

Who in their right mind is going to give CPR to a nigger covered in his own shit? The nigger author of this article wasnt going to give his ass cpr either.

BoonbonicPlague
10-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Let's get her confirmed ASAP!

haywood
10-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Let's get her confirmed ASAP!

Monday won't come soon ENOUGH!!

Goodman Grey
10-22-2020, 11:15 PM
That article makes me think she is qualified for the position.

As for a nigger marinating in its own shit... considering niggers also defecate out of their skin pores (causing their notorious stink), I don't see a problem with that. It was dead anyway. Lots of dead humans and niggers have issues with maintaining proper bowel and bladder function. As in they can't.