PDA

View Full Version : Masked Nigger Shotguns a 13 yo Boy Dead while the boy was mowing the lawn

Groid_Rage
10-19-2020, 10:11 AM
The victim’s brother Jesus Zavala, 16, told local outlets that the family had been working on the lawnmower when a suspect–a black man with a ski mask on, gray shirt and black pants–drove up, and shot Brayan in the face with a shotgun.

The shooter “didn’t say nothing,” (dindu nuffin either) Zavala said. “He didn’t say, ‘I’m assaulting you. I’m robbing you.’ Naw, he just stood there and shot my brother.”https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/silent-masked-gunman-killed-13-year-old-who-was-working-on-lawn-mower-victims-brother/
Brayan Zavala say his name!
:gorilla :sheeit

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-19-2020, 10:27 AM
Probably didnt even know the kid. Niggers just like to do shit like this for no reason whatsoeva! The media will barely cover it and the nigger has probably done this more than once.

Groid_Rage
10-19-2020, 11:24 AM
Probably didnt even know the kid. Niggers just like to do shit like this for no reason whatsoeva! The media will barely cover it and the nigger has probably done this more than once.It had to be gang related, maybe some initiation ritual.

haywood
10-19-2020, 11:51 AM
It had to be gang related, maybe some initiation ritual.

That's my guess.

Coon Club Road
10-19-2020, 01:11 PM
Might be some back story to this... like big brother neglecting to mention little brother owed a $1.50 drug debt to the shotgun wielding chimp.

jenkemfactory
10-19-2020, 02:28 PM
It was because the kid was a few shades lighter.
Niggers don't understand reason.

IseDaDiva
10-19-2020, 02:42 PM
What does it matter if htey catch the nigger? Maybe he's a "teen" and a ton of money will be spent on psychologists trying to find out his "motives" and if he had a tough childhood or maybe he did it because he was so disturbed over systemic raycism. He's never going to pay for what he did.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 03:54 PM
Wasn’t aware that Georgia had gang problems.But,there really is no guessing why this happened. Niggers are a savage dangerous ignorant and totally unpredictable species of beast.Niggers do things for no rhyme or reason.No reason that a human could understand.Nigger thinking patterns are senseless and spontaneous.