PDA

View Full Version : NIgger feetsball coach gunned down by another nigger in "family feud".

IseDaDiva
10-12-2020, 07:16 PM
Okay, surely this will result in marching, burning, protesting and looting by niggers demanding answers and looking for justice? Right?

A High School coach was gunned down outside a youth football game in Texas (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/index.html) following a family dispute. Derwyn Lauderdale, 29, who worked as a football coach and teacher at Travis High School in Richmond, Houston, died after being shot in the stomach in a parking lot in Rosenberg, Texas on Saturday.

Two fine looking bucks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8830425/Texas-High-School-football-coach-gunned-members-youth-teams.html

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 07:47 PM
Feel good story with a happy ending. Two niggs taken off the streets.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-12-2020, 08:41 PM
The shootah nigger's nose looks like someone glued a big deformed potato to a pile of shit with eyes!

Jesus! What a truly ugly nigger!

Coon Club Road
10-13-2020, 12:31 AM
2 nigs on public support indefinitely.

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 09:11 PM
The shootah nigger's nose looks like someone glued a big deformed potato to a pile of shit with eyes!

Jesus! What a truly ugly nigger!
Aren’t’ they all?
And they smell as bad as they look.

Ignatow
10-14-2020, 11:52 PM
Aren’t’ they all?
And they smell as bad as they look.

Every day, when I see a nigger on TV, I am repulsed, and say, "what a foul and ugly race, all of them".

haywood
10-15-2020, 11:30 AM
Every day, when I see a nigger on TV, I am repulsed, and say, "what a foul and ugly race, all of them".

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 01:14 PM
I work with guys that describe the sexual things they would do with Halle Berry or Megan Markle. it turns my stomach. Because to me ,nigger is shit.If you put one drop of shit on a great meal, what is it? It’s shit! That’s what I think of octocoons and zebras.One drop of nigger blood In the gene pool is one drop to many!

Ignatow
10-15-2020, 02:46 PM
I work with guys that describe the sexual things they would do with Halle Berry or Megan Markle. it turns my stomach. Because to me ,nigger is shit.If you put one drop of shit on a great meal, what is it? It’s shit! That’s what I think of octocoons and zebras.One drop of nigger blood In the gene pool is one drop to many!

I really feel the same way. Granted, Halle Berry and Megan Markle are half white, and makes them look less savage and more human, I still don't have any desire to be with an animal. That's still beastiality. Still a grave sin. 1 drop is still 1drop. Some human looking niggers behave, for the most part, human, BUT, it's guaranteed that they will chimpout! A nigger is a nigger - avoid!

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 02:54 PM
I really feel the same way. Granted, Halle Berry and Megan Markle are half white, and makes them look less savage and more human, I still don't have any desire to be with an animal. That's still beastiality. Still a grave sin. 1 drop is still 1drop. Some human looking niggers behave, for the most part, human, BUT, it's guaranteed that they will chimpout! A nigger is a nigger - avoid!
I like the old golden age of Hollywood. When all the stars were white and niggs were given small roles as maids and butlers.