PDA

View Full Version : Old but good: Retarded journalists

Unregistered
10-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Per accident I just stumbled across an article of 2014 where an libtard author complains about humans calling Richard Sherman truthfully 'ape', 'gorilla', 'nigger' and so on. If I had been the journalist complaining about that 'evil racist shit', I of course would have tried to use a picture of Sherman looking smart (I know, not possible), to prove my point. Like him wearing a suit and proper haircut. Now look at the picture in the article, that stuff just can't be made up! Just hilarious!

https://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-stupid-racist-shit-about-richard-sherm-1504843629

Unregistered
10-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Well, well, that's one ugly beast!

haywood
10-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Per accident I just stumbled across an article of 2014 where an libtard author complains about humans calling Richard Sherman truthfully 'ape', 'gorilla', 'nigger' and so on. If I had been the journalist complaining about that 'evil racist shit', I of course would have tried to use a picture of Sherman looking smart (I know, not possible), to prove my point. Like him wearing a suit and proper haircut. Now look at the picture in the article, that stuff just can't be made up! Just hilarious!

https://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-stupid-racist-shit-about-richard-sherm-1504843629

Comments are GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Hahahaha, you are right, that is just gorgeous! Just by looking at its ugly face I can hear that thing shreeking, eeking and oooking. Comments are the best!

Would be a nice scientific experiment: Show human kids who grew up without coontact (e.g. Amish) that picture. They would never ever consider that thing to be human, not one second, not even in their worst nightmares. They probably would instinctively run for their life.

Jim Crow
10-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Another nigger felon.Brought to you by the Nigger Felon League.

Coon Club Road
10-09-2020, 10:26 PM
TCB. Typical coon behavior!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-10-2020, 12:59 AM
Look at all the air that nigger can absorb at once through those nostrils.

haywood
10-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Look at all the air that nigger can absorb at once through those nostrils.

I'll bet that nigger buys N95 masks from omar the tent maker!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-11-2020, 11:28 AM
I'll bet that nigger buys N95 masks from omar the tent maker!!

:lol they even steal oxygen

Blue Gum
10-11-2020, 05:25 PM
What an angry stinking nigger animal...imagine now, just for a second, you're a cop that's stopped this angry nigger animal, you run him and find out it has a suspended license and an active bench warrant, you really think this vile violent nigger is gonna cooperate? No wonder so many nigger animals are made good out in the field.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 05:21 PM
Boy, that thing is ugly! Actually It makes me wonder, I should not call these things chimp any more because that is probably insulting to chimpanzees.

haywood
10-14-2020, 05:51 PM
Boy, that thing is ugly! Actually It makes me wonder, I should not call these things chimp any more because that is probably insulting to chimpanzees.

It is!! Chimpanzees are WAY smarter and have superior hygiene!!