PDA

View Full Version : Wauwatosa niggers on the rampage

Whitey Ford
10-09-2020, 04:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hTcPL0B4Kw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhidoEGudo&feature=youtu.be

Jim Crow
10-09-2020, 05:11 PM
These nigger apes are destroying others’ property because a fellow nigger ape policeman killed another nigger.Me thinks it’s just another excuse to riot.

haywood
10-09-2020, 06:20 PM
These nigger apes are destroying others’ property because a fellow nigger ape policeman killed another nigger.Me thinks it’s just another excuse to riot.

Isn't it ALWAYS?!

CoonsЯus
10-09-2020, 08:21 PM
All looters and rioters should be shot on the spot. Done.

Jim Crow
10-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Why doesn’t anyone have the balls to stand up to these fucking niggers? If this happened down here in Florida, I guarantee you store owners would be defending their stores.

Coon Club Road
10-09-2020, 10:50 PM
They will continue to loot until they are stacked like cordwood in front of the store they tried to loot.

Excellent deterrent for coons thinking about looting in the future.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-10-2020, 12:56 AM
Niggers are good at one thing, destroying everything in their path.

Jim Crow
10-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Niggers are good at one thing, destroying everything in their path.
And that is why they should live in the jungles of Africa where they belong. Niggers have no place in a human society.

haywood
10-11-2020, 08:56 AM
Why doesn’t anyone have the balls to stand up to these fucking niggers? If this happened down here in Florida, I guarantee you store owners would be defending their stores.

I like what Governor De Santis is allowing in Florida. If a nigger or antifag gets in front of my car and threatens my safety. I WILL run their @$$ over.

Jim Crow
10-11-2020, 09:15 AM
I like what Governor De Santis is allowing in Florida. If a nigger or antifag gets in front of my car and threatens my safety. I WILL run their @$$ over.
antifa and blm don’t get much support in Brevard County.So I doubt I will ever have to drive through a protest. But if I do, it’s “ramming speed! “