PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats down 65 year old woman in Bronx

CoonsЯus
10-08-2020, 04:07 PM
The niggers call us ' keyboard warriors ' but they do like to pick on fragile and weak targets themselves. A filthy nigger beat down a 65 year old woman in the street in New York City's Bronx district. Unsure if the victim was another coon, but this event typifies the TNB that we have all become accustomed to over the decades.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/06/65-year-old-woman-says-no-one-helped-her-during-nyc-beatdown/

A 65-year-old woman said she was “astonished” that no one came to her aid when she was slugged and dragged in the street during a violent encounter with an irate couple, according to a report.

Jim Crow
10-08-2020, 05:25 PM
More proof that niggers shouldn’t be loose around humans.

tweakstick
10-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Unsure if the victim was another coon, but this event typifies the TNB that we have all become accustomed to over the decades.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what species the victim is as far as the punishment goes. My reasoning is that if a nigger will attack one of it's own, it will have ZERO reservations about attacking a human. The nigger must be held to the letter of the law and face the harshest punishment available for ANY given crime against ANY other living creature. It is only in doing so that we can even hope to curtail it's animal behavior.

haywood
10-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Frankly, I don't give a damn what species the victim is as far as the punishment goes. My reasoning is that if a nigger will attack one of it's own, it will have ZERO reservations about attacking a human. The nigger must be held to the letter of the law and face the harshest punishment available for ANY given crime against ANY other living creature. It is only in doing so that we can even hope to curtail it's animal behavior.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!