PDA

View Full Version : Bicycle store says it's giving niggers a discount because they're "owed"

Sandy
10-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Why offer discounts when niggers 200% of the time steal bikes anyway? I'm going to laugh so hard when a gang of bucks walk in, demand a bigger discount, walk out without the bikes because they're "owed more," then go back and burn down the store.

But in retail, one well-regarded bicycle brand led by an industry legend is innovating a more direct approach to address racial inequality: reparations in the form of a 45% discount for Black customers.

Rivendell Bicycle Works, based in Walnut Creek, Calif., is offering the discount not because they are “a nice thing to do, but because they’re owed,” Grant Petersen, Rivendell’s president and founder, wrote in a post explaining the new policy.

The company had been informally “dabbling” with this policy since July 2018 for walk-in customers and has sold three bikes and a few accessories at the discount. But amid this year’s racial justice movement and COVID-19 limiting walk-in customers — Rivendell is sold across the country but also maintains a brick-and-mortar presence at its HQ— the company moved to make it official and will kick off the program Oct. 12.

The company is allocating 10% of its bikes for the discount and will not raise prices on other bikes to pay for the program.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/a-bike-company-offers-black-customers-reparations-in-the-form-of-a-discount-192612058.html

Jim Crow
10-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Does not matter how nice you are to a nigger and how much of a discount you give a nigger.The nigger will end up fucking you in the end,you can’t trust the savage beast.The bicycle shop will end up losing a lot of money and getting robbed several times before they learn that dealing with niggers is always a losing proposition.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Yes, just what a fat lazy nigger wants, a bicycle.

Buck Simian
10-07-2020, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7nX9W3aOU

Coon Club Road
10-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Yes, just what a fat lazy nigger wants, a bicycle.

One liner award of the day! :thumb

Keep Britain White
10-13-2020, 12:37 PM
Whites should claim racism!

CoonsЯus
10-14-2020, 10:48 AM
Never forget when I was growing up in the early 80s, my dad took us to the local BMX track in his van. There were about 6 kids I think, including us. There was one kid who had a brand new Diamond Back BMX. A nigger at the track asked him if he could have a go - and you know what happened next ! The nigger zipped out of the park and was never seen again. The kid cried all the way home. My hatred for niggers was an early starter.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-15-2020, 09:09 AM
Niggers have been getting a discount forever. The two paw discount.