PDA

View Full Version : Knife holding dindu deleted

Niggers fill prisons
10-03-2020, 09:06 PM
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/incredible-video-perp-with-giant-knife-charges-chicago-cop-shot-15-times-before-falling-warning-graphic/

Yep, what better way to start off October with a stabby nigger not cooperating with LEOs?

I’m sure this niggers life matters but it’s getting a little too chilly out for our chimpy friends to keep rioting. They could go riot in Africa instead!

Unregistered
10-04-2020, 07:27 AM
Awesome video! However, that female officer should have been shooting it's black ass the second it started charging and got within 20 feet of her with the knife after being tasered and told to drop it several times. I don't see how niggers will be able to elevate the dead nigger to sainthood and riot and loot over it. But one never knows. After-all, they're niggers. Nigger logic will somehow claim it was YT's fault that it was driven to violence because of racism.

Jim Crow
10-04-2020, 08:59 AM
I’ve seen that video before. But I still like it the second time around. A very happy ending!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-04-2020, 11:25 AM
This is the proof that tasers are useless and niggers with weapons should not be warned more than once. Niggers still riot over this, guaranteed.