PDA

View Full Version : Nigger stabs female police sergeant in Chicago then gets leadified.....nice footage !

CoonsЯus
10-03-2020, 08:41 PM
A worthless coon stabbed a female cop with a butcher knife and you can hear her desperate screams in the body cam footage. They tried to electrify the coon first, but the volts were too low. It then attacked the cop. The nigger should never have got so close to the cop, but due to softly softly George Floydism, it managed to thrust its knife. A happy ending ensued and it rained lead on poor Uncle Remus.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/chicago-cops-fatally-shoot-man-who-attacked-sergeant-with-butcher-knife/

tweakstick
10-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Well, that was disturbing. That nigger stabbed her three times in the legs before the cops fired a single shot. That nigger should have never gotten off the ground. They shouldn't have deployed the 50KV whip and opted for the lead as the first choice. I noticed by the audio that the batteries where even running low at the end! You don't meet lethal force with non-lethal force, EVER! Even after firing 20(?) rounds, the nigger still wouldn't let go of the knife thus proving the point.

Jim Crow
10-04-2020, 08:35 AM
A love a video that has a happy ending.

tweakstick
10-04-2020, 10:29 AM
I love women, but in my personal opinion.... they should not be allowed to be cops.

Somebody has to frisk the sows...

If I was a cop, it sure as shit wouldn't be me.

animal mother
10-04-2020, 10:30 AM
Niggers seem to be immune to electricity. I wonder how many volts it took to goodify a nigger back in the day when executions were performed using “old sparky”?

CoonsЯus
10-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Niggers seem to be immune to electricity. I wonder how many volts it took to goodify a nigger back in the day when executions were performed using “old sparky”?

" lektrissatee rayciss " :lol

I seriously wonder if those electrons just refuse to proceed when faced with a nigger's dark and diseased rubber skin.

Groid_Rage
10-04-2020, 04:29 PM
I'm glad the shitape got batwinged! :traybat

haywood
10-04-2020, 06:31 PM
a worthless coon stabbed a female cop with a butcher knife and you can hear her desperate screams in the body cam footage. They tried to electrify the coon first, but the volts were too low. It then attacked the cop. The nigger should never have got so close to the cop, but due to softly softly george floydism, it managed to thrust its knife. A happy ending ensued and it rained lead on poor uncle remus.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/chicago-cops-fatally-shoot-man-who-attacked-sergeant-with-butcher-knife/

karmic retribution!!